Kansas @ Iowa State 10AM WatchESPN
Washington @ USC 10:30AM WatchESPN
Kentucky @ Mississippi State 10:30AM SEC Network
SMU @ Rice 10:30AM ESPNU
Miami @ NC State 11AM ACC Network
Stanford @ Washington State 12PM PAC-12 Network
Oregon State @ Colorado 1PM WatchESPN

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

Man i hope the Bears are dumb enough to take Williams. so many of his highlights will not exist in the NFL. He wont avoid all those sacks or have that long to find the wide open WR after dancing around.
Packers might select before the bears the way they’re traveling ya know.
I’d laugh if they made this mistake !

Packers might select before the bears the way they’re traveling ya know.
I’d laugh if they made this mistake !
I would cry if we took him. And then be so depressed I would be numb

Ahh don’t worry. You know we’ll take him and he will head straight to the QB graveyard that is Halas hall.
I wonder if the Raiders go for Riley. Then might feel pressure to sell everything for Williams. But then the Bears would need to do something foreign and the smart thing by taking the haul for the pick.

Huge hit on Daniels. If even Gene thinks it's targeting it should of been looked at. Now looking at him for a broken jaw?

100% it's looked at if it was LSU hit on Alabama

That is beautiful defensive play 15-20 years ago.

I wonder if the Raiders go for Riley. Then might feel pressure to sell everything for Williams. But then the Bears would need to do something foreign and the smart thing by taking the haul for the pick.
Like we did last year with Carolina last year you mean right ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Vick eat your heart out

He is my QB2 in the draft behind Maye, but feel like the NFL scouts will have him 4th or 5th ranked QB.

He has had a few down weeks after the Ducks game, as have the rest of the team. but found some form again today. Utah, Oregon St and Apple Cup left before a likely rematch against the Ducks.

Man, all credit to Mizzou. They were great and gave us a helluva game. I haven't seen us get run on like that for a long time- Cook was especially damaging. Thankfully we did enough to win but I wish we weren't so bloody Jekyll and Hyde. Play calling on offence left a lot to be desired but the biggest problem was not having a spy for the QB run until the 2nd half.

2 games into our tough month and lose Dumas-Johnson to a fractured forearm. He is going to be incredibly difficult to replace on defence.

Also, shoutout to the refs. That was one of the weirdest (to put it nicely) refereed games I have seen.

We should now have the SEC East all wrapped up.

It’s bizarre people hate on Williams for simply playing what’s in front of him….

Its falling into place for a USC/Oklahoma Alamo Bowl.

with how USC has struggled to get over the hump, i think Riley will jump to the NFL before his stock crashes. I think its taken a hit since the last time people talked about him making the jump at the end of the 2018 season.

Fall guy. Sure the D was bad but the O still caused problems. That fumble by Williams before the half was as bad as it gets gave up a TD and momentum.

I've been critical of Grinch but I actually felt bad for him during the game yesterday. There were multiple big plays the defense gave up that were just blatant misses by players.

Guess the problem for Grinch was they put a lot of heat on the players for bad defense last year, came back with a bunch of new guys and have been arguably worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back