Florida State @ Florida 11AM WatchESPN
Notre Dame @ Stanford 11AM PAC-12 Network
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
11:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
Clemson @ South Carolina 11:30AM SEC Network
Charlotte @ USF 11:30AM ESPNU
Cal @ UCLA 2:30PM WatchESPN [ESPN2 Kayo from 3PM]

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

I didn't do the championship game scenarios earlier this week because I had no fricken clue with a few conferences (You think the AAC, MWC and SBC (hosts) is hard. You should have seen how difficult the Big XII was looking 24 hours ago)

BigXII was confusing as ****. But it's more simple now.

And it was also confusing in regards to the MWC, but Boise State winning I think (Ill check in a minute) made that decided.

AAC

Tulane vs TBD @ New Orleans, LA

SMU will qualify with a win vs Navy

A Navy win will mean computers would have to split SMU and UTSA.

I believe SMU would win this tiebreaker, but I wont guarantee it.

ACC

Florida State vs Louisville @ Charlotte, NC

Big XII

Texas vs TBD @ Arlington, TX

Oklahoma State will qualify with a win vs BYU
Oklahoma will qualify with a BYU win vs Oklahoma State

Big Ten

Iowa vs TBD @ Indianapolis, IN

Michigan will qualify with a win vs Ohio State
Ohio State will qualify with a win @ Michigan

C-USA

Liberty vs New Mexico State @ Lynchburg, VA

MAC

Toledo vs Miami (Oh) @ Detroit, MI

MWC

TBD vs TBD @ TBD

UNLV qualifies and (should) hosts with a win vs San Jose State
Boise State qualifies with a UNLV win vs San Jose State

A San Jose State win means computers would have to split a 3-way tie between UNLV, San Jose State and Boise State

I believe UNLV would win this, however, I wont guarantee that.

If UNLV has the highest computer composite. = UNLV vs Boise State @ TBD (Pac-12 is using their stadium, so who the hell knows)
If Boise State has the highest computer composite. = Boise State vs San Jose State @ Boise, ID
If San Jose State has the highest computer composite. = San Jose State vs TBD @ San Jose, CA

If San Jose State hosts, UNLV and Boise State would also have to be split by computers. But it'd likely be UNLV.

It's most likely UNLV vs Boise State @ TBD (Probably still Las Vegas, NV as the game is Saturday while Pac-12 is Friday, but who knows), but the whole MWC Championship Game dynamic is up in the air completely.

Pac-12

Washington vs Oregon @ Las Vegas, NV

SEC

Georgia vs Alabama @ Atlanta, GA

SBC

Troy vs TBD @ TBD

Coastal Carolina qualifies with a win vs James Madison OR a Georgia Southern win @ Appalachian State
Appalachian State qualifies with a win vs Georgia Southern AND a James Madison win @ Coastal Carolina

To determine the hosts of the championship game, they will use a composite of computers. It's highly likely that Troy will host the game (almost certain if they win at Southern Miss) but again, I'm not going to guarantee this.

Last edited:
All the streams being knocked down today as soon as they pop up, no way to watch Michigan/Ohio State :mad:

Way to gas your top 10 finish Louisville.

Found a good stream of the Michigan/OSU game, thought it doesn't look like my wish of both teams losing is going to come true.

I hope he hasn't been scared off by the combined 3 points we've scored this season against OSU, Penn State and Michigan.

Either that or he's eyeing of a huge severance package

OSU will need a stack of help to make it to the cfp now
Surely today's game was a playoff eliminator. What's the point of even playing the game if they're going ignore today's result in order to shoehorn OSU into fourth place yet again?

The Buckeyes lost to Michigan last year and still made the top four, but they were fortunate there was only one other team with a 11-1 record, USC who did them the huge favour of losing to Utah in the Pac-12 championship game. All the other Top 10 teams vying for the 4th spot had 2 losses and weren't playing in the Conference championship games and thus, couldn't improve their rankings.

Nov 27, 2022 .....Conf.Championship
Georgia (12–0)...... def LSU................ (13-0)
Michigan (12–0).... def Purdue............ (13-0)
TCU (12–0)
........... lost to Kansas St... (12-1)
USC (11–1)........... lost to Utah.......... (11-2)
Ohio State (11–1).............................. (11-1)
Alabama (10–2)................................ (10-2)
Tennessee (10–2).............................. (10-2)
Penn State (10–2)............................. (10-2)
Washington (10–2)............................ (10-2)
Clemson (10–2)....... def N.Carolina..... (11-2)

Things are much different this year with 4 undefeated teams and 4 teams on 1 loss. Every team in Top 8 except OSU will be playing next weekend in the Conference Championship games.

Highly likely we'll have 4 conference champs on 13-0 (Georgia, Mich, Wash, FSU), plus Texas, the Big 12 champions on 12-1
If Oregon beat Washington or Alabama beat Georgia next week, they'll also be 12-1 conference champions.

I can't see how Ohio State could be ranked in the top 4 ahead of any of them.

Nov 21, 2023 ...... Week 13
Georgia (11-0)....... def Georgia Tech? (12-0) --> SEC Ch'ship v Alabama... win & they're in, lose & they might get in
Ohio State (11-0).... lost to Michigan.. (11-1)
Michigan (11-0)....... def Ohio State... (12-0) --> Big Ten Ch'ship v Iowa... win & they're in, lose & they might get in
Washington (11-0)... def Wash State? (12-0) --> Pac12 Ch'ship v Oregon.. win & they're in
Florida State (11-0).. def Florida???... (12-0) --> ACC Ch'ship v Louisville... win & they're in
Oregon (10-1)......... def Oregon St... (11-1) --> Pac12 Ch'ship v Washington... win & they're probably in
Texas (10-1)........... def Texas Tech... (11-1) --> Big 12 Ch'ship v Oklahoma... must win & hope for upsets
Alabama (10-1)....... def Auburn????...(11-1) --> SEC Ch'ship v Georgia......... must win & hope for upsets
Missouri (9-2)......... def Arkansas...... (10-2)
Louisville (10-1)...... lost to Kentucky.. (10-2) --> ACC Ch'ship v Florida State

Assuming no upsets today... (and Auburn are playing out of their skins in the Iron Bowl!!)
... the Buckeyes would need Florida State and Texas both to lose week, and Georgia to beat Bama

1.Georgia... 2.Michigan... 3.Washington or Oregon... 4.Ohio State

That's the only permutation I can see which results in OSU snatching 4th place.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michigan with the late pick to seal the game. OSU will need a stack of help to make it to the cfp now
I dont think they will need too much help. They will drop to 7. But if Texas and FSU lose in the championship games they can move back up to 4.

Auburn not choosing to go for FG on 4th down? Could have taken the game into OT at the worst, instead of being down with no time left.

Auburn not choosing to go for FG on 4th down? Could have taken the game into OT at the worst, instead of being down with no time left.
Aubrun only had the ball once in the 4th and went 3 and out. the muffed punt and 2man rush killed them.

:p

Just admit it. You were on your feet and dancing a merry jig in anticipation of Alabama's demise.

DENIED!!!

A miracle 4th down Hail Mary from college football's dumbest QB

Looks like you'll have to wait until next week to dance on Bama's grave
I dont care, they wont make it anyway. They wont move up in the rankings because Texas have the H2H and Ohio St wont drop below them.

Just adds some spice/doubt to the SEC title game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back