Fantasy Bigfooty 2023 NFL Mock Draft - Sign up and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad he has been added to the IR list today, however no official word as to the severity of the injury, some witnesses say its career ending..... his fans are praying for his return.
I reckon they'll list him as questionable till Saturday. Upgraded to doubtful come Sunday.

Doubtful is as serious as it comes.

As they haven't had a pick till the 3rd does anyone want to make Denvers pick(s)? I'm happy to but if there's a volunteer happy for whoever takes it.

Nobody likes Denver, and rightly so, think its all yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone update the first page pick order please? It seems way out of whack with what the people with the actual picks are, which makes it hard for me to nominate or tag the right person - I don't think the order after my pick has been correct a single time.

Or, if I am looking in the wrong spot, tell me where to look.

Thanks.

Can someone update the first page pick order please? It seems way out of whack with what the people with the actual picks are, which makes it hard for me to nominate or tag the right person - I don't think the order after my pick has been correct a single time.

Or, if I am looking in the wrong spot, tell me where to look.

Thanks.

Order is correct. Only error was missing Arizona at start of the 3rd which we got to. Team order of picks is correct.

Think the number of pick might be one position off as I counted Miamis Forfeited pick in 1st Rd as a skipped pick.

I'll update the numbers by 1, but the order of each team and who to tag is correct.

Wouldn’t take a kicker that high but 49ers don’t have a 4th rounder and doubt anyone would let me trade up for a couple of 5th rounders.

Chewy316 OTC with the raiders.

Also i think a pick was missed for Arizona (pick 106). Dixie Flatline i went BPA at edge with Herbig as i think Arizona might double dip there, feel free to edit just post in the board thread and ill update the OP in the board thread.

Big shout out to catters078 for organising this annual event. Easily the best way for all of us to get a better insight into the draft pool.

Then again, we speak of hypotheticals for 4 months and carry all this excitement only to look like this after day 1 (if you're a Raider fan at least).

images

Big shout out to catters078 for organising this annual event. Easily the best way for all of us to get a better insight into the draft pool.

Then again, we speak of hypotheticals for 4 months and carry all this excitement only to look like this after day 1 (if you're a Raider fan at least).

images

Oh I feel similar anguish …… many a year I have sat waiting waiting waiting the duration of the first round for the Patriots pick …. yes the pick finally arrives a late 20’s 31 or 32 …… yes finally we are on the clock after unpteen hours waiting then the let down….. with the Announcement The Patriots have traded the whatever pick to whoever for a second and third rounder.

FFS 🤦‍♂️ what a waste of nervous energy for such a letdown.

Now I just expect an annoying trade back and take the excitement of us standing put and actually taking the designated pick.

Another caveat Belichick generally bombs out with whoever he takes in the first round so I am accustomed to unfulfilled expectations on the first night of the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back