Fantasy Bigfooty 2023 NFL Mock Draft - Sign up and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Auto-ing the jags pick?

Comfortable if we do want to give BeinPurplenGreen a day, but given very unlikely if he hasn't been on in 3 weeks.

Group consensus
Thanks for being so understanding team, apologies, I have had some major dramas away from BF to deal with. Sorted now.

Back online every day going forward, tag me or PM me if I am due up.

Thanks again.

Smith was the one who I was considering with KCs pick before trading it to the Panthers. Luckily I have another 3 players I want to choose for them.

Oh * off gaskin McDonald was who I was gonna select for the Chiefs. Fuey and you sniping me. Shouldn't have traded back clearly.

To be honest, I was tossing up between him and BJ Ojulari but McDonald's production over the last 2 years was superior so I went with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's now becoming criminally overrated based on combine results.

Well if you hasn’t taken Hyatt off the board earlier then your criminally overrated TE he would still been there. 😉😛

A good blocking TE will be good for the NE run game and as a offensive threat himself, Washington offers an upgrade on Smith and much much cheaper.
I gave serious consideration to Cedric Tillman WR, but that was more a positional need line of thinking rather than quality decision.
So reverted to BPA

Well if you hasn’t taken Hyatt off the board earlier then your criminally overrated TE he would still been there. 😉😛

A good blocking TE will be good for the NE run game and as a offensive threat himself, Washington offers an upgrade on Smith and much much cheaper.
I gave serious consideration to Cedric Tillman WR, but that was more a positional need line of thinking rather than quality decision.
So reverted to BPA

Don't worry, I reached with Hyatt and Flowers without question. They'd be 3rd or 4th rounders usually I reckon, just drafting off need.

Do we auto the next pick? BeinPurplenGreen hasn't been spotted since Jesus played linebacker for Jerusalem

Sad he has been added to the IR list today, however no official word as to the severity of the injury, some witnesses say its career ending..... his fans are praying for his return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back