Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

Give Tropic Thunder another go Karen. It's real funny. Has a lot of big name actors in it (who I can't think of now :confused:) taking the pi$$ out of themselves.

my most disliked actor (maybe a tie with wil smith), aka too short.

First saw her in a strange movie 'Death Becomes Her', she was terrific. :thumbsu:

was that with bruce willis?

Does my lovely Brad cop it? :(
I didn't take you for a war movie type of guy Bots (don't know why though).
I love war movies and TV shows.

My favourite would be Band of Brothers (directed by Steven Spielberg). An excellent show following a US Airbourne division from training all the way to the end of the war.

Give Tropic Thunder another go Karen. It's real funny. Has a lot of big name actors in it (who I can't think of now :confused:) taking the pi$$ out of themselves.

I don't know that movie CM, but I'm a fan of Meryl Streep too.

First saw her in a strange movie 'Death Becomes Her', she was terrific. :thumbsu:
She was unrecognisable as the witch. I wouldn't see it again . Mix of fairy tales , and a lot of singing over the talking . Just came into the theatre here yesterday, I think

My favourite would be Band of Brothers (directed by Steven Spielberg). An excellent show following a US Airbourne division from training all the way to the end of the war.
I love war movies as well. Haven't seen Band of Brothers. Will look out for it ,Mr TurtleBots :) Don't like "romantic" ones.
HAs anyone seen the "Taken" movies ? Taken 3( I think ) is here now, and wondering if I should see the first two first ?

Last edited:
At a guess I'd say it's Tom Cruise on top of your most dis-liked list?

Yep, Bruce and Meryl.

Was an odd plot, but I liked it.
Was that the movie that ends with 2 ladies 'heads being cut off , and they talk to each other ? "Death becomes her"

yep cm, i think that was the one.

it was much hyped from memory but bombed at the box office.
All I remember about it, and it was a while ago, was a bit weird, but Meryl Streep was in it, and somehow ended with 2 heads rolling along talking to each other ... I didn't like it
He did. I know my award shows!

Was Amytiville Hooro based on a real haunted house? Seems to ring a bell.
Was based on a true story, karencatsfan, but I am not sure how it ended up( the true story I mean ) Might look it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping you'd go and watch it so you could tell me if it's worth shelling out my hard earned on. ;)
Do you mean" taken 3," Cattery ? I might do that for you :)And sorry, but I meant I would have a look at the first one "Taken" in the shop to see if I would like it .To start with . Sighhh, now you have me babbling like a loon :( But I could still go and see the latest one in the theatre. And I am saying "theAtre" to myself See. Babbling .

Last edited:
3 billion people have internet access, i don't believe there is one billion downloaders unless you group them with streamers

And ffs mate I was pullin ya leg
I know that..........

can you tape one and watch the other? both are great viewing for different reasons, snf is a bit grittier than you may think.
I watched Tropic Thunder in the end-still not funny!!!!!!!

I want Saturday Night Fever to be all about John Travolta disco dancing. I may pretend I've seen it and just imagine him dancing. :D

Are you my brother? :cool::D He loved Band of Brothers.

My dad is looking forward to the series Gallipoli on Channel 9 (I think?) this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back