Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

House of Cards has been mentioned quite a few times here-must be good. Kevin Spacey is a pretty fantastic actor.

Hi Rocker!!!
I gave you a like because your posts make me lol. :thumbsu:
What else have you been watching?
Hi kaz how have you been?
I have not watched a great deal of shows/movies umm watched the last season of SOA ( sons of anarchy).
I don't normally watch a heap of shows/movies this time of year on the hot days i take the dogs to the beach.
And the crap days i have been playing GTA5 little to much.

Hi kaz how have you been?
I have not watched a great deal of shows/movies umm watched the last season of SOA ( sons of anarchy).
I don't normally watch a heap of shows/movies this time of year on the hot days i take the dogs to the beach.
And the crap days i have been playing GTA5 little to much.

Lucky Hank and Fudge the Nudge. They must love the beach (and their daddy!).
Hope you're enjoying your holidays, if you're on holidays that is.

I've been watching too many movies. Saw The Hobbit, not really my thing.
Watched Shallow Hal for the umpteenth time last night-much better. :thumbsu:

Update: 7 episodes into House Of Cards and it's getting awesome. Kevin Spacey plays his part so well.

Also, the guy who plays Peter Russo is great.
He is very good in it (most of the actors are). If you are only in Season 1 you have a lot to look forward to.

Corey Stoll (the guy who plays Peter Russo in HoC was also the lead in The Strain (he is also in the upcoming Ant-Man).

I'm mid-way through season 2 of House of Cards. Just keeps getting better. :thumbsu:

Pretty sure Kevin Spacey won the Golden Globe this year and last, for best actor in a series. Some good competition in that category too.

Have you seen The Conjuring karencatsfan ?

No. Am I going to be terrified if I watch it?

i have seen it, missed the first 15 or so mins but dont think that really mattered...it will probably scare saucy but it is mostly harmless and pretty average (apparently based on a real story though i would have liked to have seen actual footage since they did have camera's there).

I'm mid-way through season 2 of House of Cards. Just keeps getting better. :thumbsu:

Pretty sure Kevin Spacey won the Golden Globe this year and last, for best actor in a series. Some good competition in that category too.
He did. I know my award shows!

Fargo won best mini series over True Detective too. A few of my workmates are less than impressed with that.

i have seen it, missed the first 15 or so mins but dont think that really mattered...it will probably scare saucy but it is mostly harmless and pretty average (apparently based on a real story though i would have liked to have seen actual footage since they did have camera's there).
When horror movies are based on true stories, they're waaaaaay scarier. :eek:
I'll still try and watch it on the weekend.

Was Amytiville Hooro based on a real haunted house? Seems to ring a bell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did. I know my award shows!

Fargo won best mini series over True Detective too. A few of my workmates are less than impressed with that.

Everyone to their own I guess. Spacey is great , liked Robin Wright as an actress since Unbreakable yet HOC's is not my favourite series. Good but after watching I tend to feel I have had enough. Love the acting in any good show , for example Broadchurch was fantastic and I look forward to s2

Fargo before True Detective. Well I could not get past the accent that Martin Freeman was using , and the two leads in TD were awesome.

yeah, not sure, there has to be suspense.

i am too lazy to google but i think so.

Glad I missed Fight Club. Don't want to see Brad Pitt get beaten up. :eek:

I'm going to have a peek at American Warewolf if its not too creepy.

Then don't watch Fury.
Does my lovely Brad cop it? :(
I didn't take you for a war movie type of guy Bots (don't know why though).

its 80's schlock horror...the pr0n film showing at the cinema will probably scare you more.
I ended up watching it, I really liked it. :thumbsu:

But I'll stick to the 'nice' Brad Pitt movies thank you very much!-Mr and Mrs Smith, 7 years in Tibet, Thelma and Louise etc...:hearts:

Went today to see "In the woods" with some kids . Was asked to go, and I had n't heard of it . :eek::confused:o_O Weird. But Meryl Streep is such a good actor

I ended up watching it, I really liked it. :thumbsu:

the american werewolf? you only saw the last 20 mins didnt you?

But I'll stick to the 'nice' Brad Pitt movies thank you very much!-Mr and Mrs Smith, 7 years in Tibet, Thelma and Louise etc...:hearts:

meet joe bland.:D

saturday night fever is on tonight, from memory you said you hadnt seen it. otherwise tropic thunder. good thing about the tennis being on is a few movies are being played.

Last edited:
the american werewolf? you only saw the last 20 mins didnt you?

meet joe bland.:D

saturday night fever is on tonight, from memory you said you hadnt seen it. otherwise tropic thunder. good thing about the tennis being on is a few movies are being played.
I saw at least 30 minutes of it lol. I'll watch the whole movie one day.

Meet Joe Black=:hearts:

I'm a bit torn now. Think Saturday Night Fever will win, but I'd like to see what the fuss is about with Tropic Thunder-I watched the opening scene once before and didnt get the humour.

I'm a bit torn now. Think Saturday Night Fever will win, but I'd like to see what the fuss is about with Tropic Thunder-I watched the opening scene once before and didnt get the humour.
Give Tropic Thunder another go Karen. It's real funny. Has a lot of big name actors in it (who I can't think of now :confused:) taking the pi$$ out of themselves.

Went today to see "In the woods" with some kids . Was asked to go, and I had n't heard of it . :eek::confused:o_O Weird. But Meryl Streep is such a good actor
I don't know that movie CM, but I'm a fan of Meryl Streep too.

First saw her in a strange movie 'Death Becomes Her', she was terrific. :thumbsu:

I saw at least 30 minutes of it lol. I'll watch the whole movie one day.

it wasnt scary but loved when he was speaking to his friend and other victims in the pr0n cinema.

can you tape one and watch the other? both are great viewing for different reasons, snf is a bit grittier than you may think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back