PC League of Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

You do know her ult can be interrupted by like everything except a basic attack right?
Any good Kat will come in late once most CC is burnt and the teamfight is just crazy hectic. Either that, or they will pick her when the team comp can protect her, such as with a Morgana or Amumu ult.

It's pretty hard to stop a good Kat, in a smart team, especially if she gets a few early kills.

I hit level 30 the other week. Haven't played ranked yet just trying to get happy enough with my performances at jungle, adc and support Leona.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanna give irelia a go. I've been loving rengar, Kha zix and yi lately
She's a much better top than she in jungle, has weak earlygame but once she hits level 9 she becomes a 1v1 god only a select few can beat.
Give her a trinity force, play safe till 9, build tanky, win games.

I used to main support, but have branched out to ADC and jungle recently. A huge fan of Xin Zhao right now, or Win Zhao as he's commonly known, so broken with just a Trinity Force and tank item.
Winged Hussar Xin Zhao :hearts:

She's a much better top than she in jungle, has weak earlygame but once she hits level 9 she becomes a 1v1 god only a select few can beat.
Give her a trinity force, play safe till 9, build tanky, win games.

Winged Hussar Xin Zhao :hearts:
If I played her it would've been top or mid. I only really have veigar mid atm but I'm building my mid and top champs just not confident with them yet. Have Aatrox also

This season sucks balls!!!!. Oce is impossible.
Was spewing after going 7 and 3 in placements to place in B5.
Sitting at 51% win rate, which is not that great I know, 8/7/11 KDA, but finding 1 in 2 games is an afk or absolute Trolling, then the opposition next game in the same boat.
Killing it with Lux, 11/6/13 in 34 games, 20 wins.

Been playing a fair bit more now, got Bronze 2 on my first 10 games but haven't done a ranked game since.

prefer the support role, Morgana and Leona being my mains.

Been trying to get good at all roles, don't want to be a one trick pony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back