Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Have a go at getting a funny joke and making it even SWEET funnier

Here is my SWEET version of a joke about 3 men that walk into a bar.............

Pugsley, BLUEALLTHRU and Robertio walk into Mrs T's Tavern. Their is a lantern at their table with a sign that says "give it a rub fer luck". Pugsley obliges and a genie pops out and grants them one wish each.

Pugsley says: “I am a goat herder, like my dad before me. I want Baghdad to be full of lovely goat farms.”

Whoosh, and so it was.

BLUEALLTHRU was amazed and says: “I want a wall around Baghdad to keep those darned mods out.”

Bang, there was a wall around Baghdad.

Robertio says to the genie “Tell me more about this wall.”

The genie says: “It’s 200 feet high, 100 feet thick, it goes all around Baghdad, and nothing can get in or out.”

Robertio says: “Fill it with Guinness.”

Have a go at getting a funny joke and making it even SWEET funnier

Here is my SWEET version of a joke about 3 men that walk into a bar.............

Pugsley, BLUEALLTHRU and Robertio walk into Mrs T's Tavern. Their is a lantern at their table with a sign that says "give it a rub fer luck". Pugsley obliges and a genie pops out and grants them one wish each.

Pugsley says: “I am a goat herder, like my dad before me. I want Baghdad to be full of lovely goat farms.”

Whoosh, and so it was.

BLUEALLTHRU was amazed and says: “I want a wall around Baghdad to keep those darned mods out.”

Bang, there was a wall around Baghdad.

Robertio says to the genie “Tell me more about this wall.”

The genie says: “It’s 200 feet high, 100 feet thick, it goes all around Baghdad, and nothing can get in or out.”

Robertio says: “Fill it with Guinness.”
Got filled with pints, how's that for service. OIG3.jpg

Pivoting from poor quality AI images to poor quality AI text posts is a bold strategy, I am interested to see how it plays.
Got filled with pints, how's that for service.View attachment 1899051
OOBs:
both GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Tenz entered the Chancellor's office for an induction interview. Tigerturbulance asked Tenz, “Can you perform under pressure?” Tenz replied “I’m not sure about that, but I do a half-reasonable Bohemian Rhapsody”.

A fanatical Mount Buller fan has attended every Demons match, and also every training session for the past 10 seasons, and believe it or not, this devotion to his club has started to have adverse effects on his marriage 🥴.

One night, he arrives home 3 hours late from a Tuesday night training session, and his wife is standing just inside the front door, ready to hit him with both barrels as soon as he opens the door. The front door opens, and she immediately screams at him, "DEMONS, DEMONS. HONESTLY - I RECKON YOU LOVE MOUNT BULLER MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME."

The man replies coldly, "Woman - I love the Wonders more than I love you."

Divorce proceedings are now underway!!!

Mofra goes into a podiatrist’s office, and the podiatrist’s office says, “What seems to be the problem, moth?”

Mofra says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Tonga Bob, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Tonga Bob knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest child fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Mofra's son … I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “ Mofra, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist, not a podiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?”

And Mofra says, “‘Cause the light was on.”

Mofra goes into a podiatrist’s office, and the podiatrist’s office says, “What seems to be the problem, moth?”

Mofra says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Tonga Bob, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Tonga Bob knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest child fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Mofra's son … I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “ Mofra, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist, not a podiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?”

And Mofra says, “‘Cause the light was on.”
I love Norm McDonald

News just in that BLUEALLTHRU has just won a landmark court case against his insurance company, following the recent destruction by fire of his home. The insurance company had alleged that he was entirely at fault, because at the time of the fire, he had been stone drunk and smoking in bed. However he won the case with this statement, "I was not even slightly drunk, and besides - the bed was already on fire when I got into it."

I once knew a man from Fiji. He was a man of great talent. But too often people with great talent go... unfulfilled. I knew this guy, he went by the name CursingFijian. He was a great man. He was a thinker, a real smart guy, I guess you could say he was our hope. While I was scrambling to get out of highschool CursingFijian, he was accepted to all the best universities and got three degrees. He was going to be the next great Pacific Islander. There was Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Jake the Muss, Jonah from Tonga, the three wise men of the Pacific Islands. CursingFijian was to be the next. But he vanished.

So years pass, I started to travel and get around. I traveled from here to there, and to here again. So at one point in my life, I found myself at Sea World in Baghdad. And so I have a guy show me to where the baby dolphins are being feed, because who doesn't like baby dolphins? And guess who I saw! None other than CursingFijian! So I walk up to the guy, and I say " CursingFijian, I feel ashamed for you. You were our hope. You were to go to the capital. We pinned all of the Pacific Islands' hopes onto YOU." Now that's a terrible burden, to have an ocean's hopes pinned on him. So he's feeding these little baby dolphins. And I say "I'm ashamed of you CursingFijian, you could have done so many great things." And he said "well, I think I'm serving a youthful porpoise."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back