Player Watch Levi Greenwood (Retired 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne board last week said we wouldnt get him without a pick between 12-18

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Just like our board said we won't be letting Beams go unless its for pick 5 plus Aish/Mayes/Zorko/Redden.

North Melbourne board last week said we wouldnt get him without a pick between 12-18

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I actually think that on paper we got the better of this trade.

It does somewhat make up for the Beams trade in which we took unders.

Two big bodies midfielders ( one top 22, one unknown ) plus a top five draft pick (to go with our recent first rounders ) for Beams, who would have left in the next two years anyway = BIG WIN for us!

Thanks for the memories Beamer but this trade is outstanding, then we add Moore at 9 to this trade period. WOW

Levi Greenwood is an excellent pick up for Collingwood who's still only 25 and about to enter his prime. Can play a variety of roles and is a strong bodied midfielder who can also play as a tagger if needed. I reckon he will flourish at Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levi Greenwood is an excellent pick up for Collingwood who's still only 25 and about to enter his prime. Can play a variety of roles and is a strong bodied midfielder who can also play as a tagger if needed. I reckon he will flourish at Collingwood.
Amen

Welcome Levi, anyone who wants to play for us is completely welcome.

He in someway makes up for the loss of Beams, yes he's not in Beams class but he's a prolific ball winning midfielder who can win the hard ball. Add him to our young midfielders along with Pendles, Sidey and Swan and it's not looking so bad after all.

Welcome Levi, anyone who wants to play for us is completely welcome.

He in someway makes up for the loss of Beams, yes he's not in Beams class but he's a prolific ball winning midfielder who can win the hard ball. Add him to our young midfielders along with Pendles, Sidey and Swan and it's not looking so bad after all.

It lessen's the Loss of Beams

Cheers for that, nice to get some neutral comment here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back