Draft Profile Lewis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 24, 2009
In your dreams
AFL Club
West Coast
Some rate this kid very highly.
I think he will be an exceptional footballer.
Some are put off by his height.
Discuss.
lewis-taylor.jpg

What has really been missed is how good he is around goals. Going to be very dangerous when the ball hits the deck in the forward 50 as he needs very little space. It will take an AFL club 5 minutes to get rid of some of the stuff he does because he's just too good for them at the under 18 level. Gonna be the biggest bargain in a long time given plenty of upside as they will get him fitter and stronger.

I'd be happy to take him at 12. Given he's only 18 could easily grow another few cms to be around the high 170s which isn't too bad.

Nat Fyfe has grown something like 5cm in four years, which was on top of a massive growth spurt in high school. Is there a correlation between shorter guys and later growth spurts with draftees?

Biggest steal (at pick 28) of the 2013 draft. Slotted straight into our starting line up and hasn't missed a game. He has shown all the traits described in his draft year, I am over the moon he is in Lions colours. Off what he has shown, it is amazing he wasn't taken much earlier in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest steal (at pick 28) of the 2013 draft. Slotted straight into our starting line up and hasn't missed a game. He has shown all the traits described in his draft year, I am over the moon he is in Lions colours. Off what he has shown, it is amazing he wasn't taken much earlier in the draft.

He really should not gone that Late. If he was a 10cm Taller he probably been a top 10 Pick

Looks like he was born to play football. Plays like he is having a great time out there. I reckon he spends the seven days between each game counting down the minutes until he gets to play footy again.

Will play 300 matches.

MotleyLemon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back