lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rito boys jus settle it down a bit b4 sum1 gets their arse kicked off here lol

Jus a question 2 every team or those who no, which players r 2 old 4 season 2009?

Navarre has 11 that r 2 old:
Louis Hannett
Ash Driscoll
Charlie Driscoll
Andy Leithhead
David Lang
Dom Rhoden
Dean Ellen
Gwilym Notting
Sam Dyke
Rhys Dunn
Chris Carson

From Eagles this year there is:

Matt Zorkau
Ash Leggett
Josh Bywater
Tom Schwabb
Jared Cuningham
Kane Ivermee
Ike Zanos
Jake Nycos
Chris Clarke
Steve Butler
Nick Bulger
Poids
Jackson Richards

From Eagles this year there is:

Matt Zorkau
Ash Leggett
Josh Bywater
Tom Schwabb
Jared Cuningham
Kane Ivermee
Ike Zanos
Jake Nycos
Chris Clarke
Steve Butler
Nick Bulger
Poids
Jackson Richards
why would u put urself in their isnt the club good enuf for ya :p jk man

Your kidding me right? Since at Ararat Shaun has played in a runners-up team in the under 14s, and a premiership last year with the under 17s..
From what im told many people at the club have gone out of their way to make Shaun feel welcome, yet despite their best efforts, he has decided to leave..
And if u can tell me that any footballer wouldnt be kicking themselves about missing out on a grand final they could have played in, then u are playing for the wrong reasons!!! You cannot say he wouldnt have enjoyed running out with his team on Saturday, especially in a home grand final, probably the only one he will ever have a chance to play in!!

i dont think you know what your talking about mate
he obviously wanted to move from his previous club to a club that he enjoyed more and from all reports he did enjoy this year:eek: sure he would have loved being in the grand final this year but he made his choice and i dont think he would be one to regret it

great work bumbles i did think u had to be around more than 5 min before u go callin people moonheads an as for shaun north great player top kid an if he is not bit shitty about not playin this week ur ryt what is he playin the game for

i dont think you know what your talking about mate
he obviously wanted to move from his previous club to a club that he enjoyed more and from all reports he did enjoy this year:eek: sure he would have loved being in the grand final this year but he made his choice and i dont think he would be one to regret it

Exactly right mate, thats what im trying to say!!
All this started from me saying that a part of him would be wishing he could run out on Saturday!! I never said he hasnt enjoyed his time at Eagles!! Case closed.

Na I don't think he would be Bumbles.. He wanted to play somewhere where he was happy and was going to enjoy his football, not somewhere we he wasn't (like at rats)

Thats rite Tommy boy, Playin footy should b fun n until that stops bringing a person enjoyment, then they should move on...As young northy did n as many ppl hav done b4 in the past, thats jus footy!
Woop Woop!!!

Yeah u idiot bairdy lol
Heard that u boys were loosing a few 2 Navarre!
Navarre could b up there again if this happens lol
maybe but we also getting alot from great western and other teams

maybe but we also getting alot from great western and other teams

I've heard that as well about a few Stawell boys were unhappy playing there and with Navarre winning the premiership it would give them more reason to go out there and play! Who are the players your getting from other teams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard that as well about a few Stawell boys were unhappy playing there and with Navarre winning the premiership it would give them more reason to go out there and play! Who are the players your getting from other teams?
Im unsure but there has being numerous people wanting to come this year and next some are; anthony wilksch rayne salmon etc

Illabarook only lose a handful of players

Darren Hay
Brad Schiltz
Angus Peart
Tom Ashman

but on the other side, we have Jamie Green's brother coming out for us next year, he's going to be an important player, tall, quick, and has a great kick on him too.
We have Jayden Sammut coming from under 14's, who placed 3rd in this years league count.
Our 1st string ruckman comes back into play after missing the entire season this year.
Possibly a few others coming out that will slot into the side nicely, I've got a feeling the doggies will be the team to watch in 2009!

Exactly right mate, thats what im trying to say!!
All this started from me saying that a part of him would be wishing he could run out on Saturday!! I never said he hasnt enjoyed his time at Eagles!! Case closed.

Case may be closed Bumbles but could you say that Lachie Hamilton and Aidan Bell would be kicking themselves because they would have made a major difference if they played this year.. Still wouldn't have beaten Horsham though if Curran and Parish were able to play if they didn't have seniors and Rebels duties each week.. Nothing against any of those boys.. Just proving a point..

well well shaun north some people on here seam to know alot about shaun as for people from the ararat football club going out of there way for him dam would some one please point them out to me or better still tell them to come for a walk down the main street and pay me a vist lol i think i know a lot more about shaun than u bumbles and if you realy want to know how i know him a lot better because iam shauns dad thats right his dad so dont go on about ppl from the rats going out of there way because this could turn real dirty

well well shaun north some people on here seam to know alot about shaun as for people from the ararat football club going out of there way for him dam would some one please point them out to me or better still tell them to come for a walk down the main street and pay me a vist lol i think i know a lot more about shaun than u bumbles and if you realy want to know how i know him a lot better because iam shauns dad thats right his dad so dont go on about ppl from the rats going out of there way because this could turn real dirty

Bumbles.. bumbles.. bumbles
does it not get any clearer than that?? :eek:
I think you should consider your previous posts mate and review where your getting your information from because i would have though drop punt would know a little bit more than most people bout his own son..

I was talking to shaun at the grandfinal yesterday and explained what you have been saying bumbles and asked if there is any part of him that would be wanting to play in the grandfinal and he sweared there wasnt! He said he would rather play with his mates and with a club that he enjoys to be around rather than play in a grandfinal at a club and team he doesnt want to be around!

Does it get any clearer??:rolleyes:

Case may be closed Bumbles but could you say that Lachie Hamilton and Aidan Bell would be kicking themselves because they would have made a major difference if they played this year.. Still wouldn't have beaten Horsham though if Curran and Parish were able to play if they didn't have seniors and Rebels duties each week.. Nothing against any of those boys.. Just proving a point..
Dnt forget Chrissy G into that ist aswell for the dees

I am not sure why everyone is getting angry or annoyed about this, i am not having a go at the kid or hanging it on him, or saying he is a not a good bloke!!
I like the kid, i simply stated an opinion that i thought perhaps he may have liked playing in the grand final!!
If he doesnt, then he doesnt, and as u will see in my previous posts i have said that too!!
Using the information i had at hand, i have simply put my thoughts out there, after all bigfooty is about opinions and general discussion..
I have had some general discussion with some of the Eagles boys on here who have leapt to Shaun's defence, but as u will see, all i have done is raise points supporting my argument and they have raised their own!!
I havent once said anything against Shaun, or said that he has done the wrong thing!
If he is enjoying his footy more now, then good on him coz he can play the game and i hope he goes well..
But dont take things the wrong way because really, all i have done is ask a simple question!
Cheers

I know what ya saying here Shaft, but its kinda a different kettle of fish..
All over the state there are junior kids playing senior footy ahead of juniors because they are promising players and seek to play a higher level..
If they are still at the same club then its a bit different..
Besides i dont think the Ararat, or Horsham boys for that matter wud take back their decision as both sides had a good chance of going deep into the finals with the seniors anyway!

I know what ya saying here Shaft, but its kinda a different kettle of fish..
All over the state there are junior kids playing senior footy ahead of juniors because they are promising players and seek to play a higher level..
If they are still at the same club then its a bit different..
Besides i dont think the Ararat, or Horsham boys for that matter wud take back their decision as both sides had a good chance of going deep into the finals with the seniors anyway!

Fair points.. The Horsham boys probably don't but the Ararat boys may have gave it a thought.

I am not sure why everyone is getting angry or annoyed about this, i am not having a go at the kid or hanging it on him, or saying he is a not a good bloke!!
I like the kid, i simply stated an opinion that i thought perhaps he may have liked playing in the grand final!!
If he doesnt, then he doesnt, and as u will see in my previous posts i have said that too!!
Using the information i had at hand, i have simply put my thoughts out there, after all bigfooty is about opinions and general discussion..
I have had some general discussion with some of the Eagles boys on here who have leapt to Shaun's defence, but as u will see, all i have done is raise points supporting my argument and they have raised their own!!
I havent once said anything against Shaun, or said that he has done the wrong thing!
If he is enjoying his footy more now, then good on him coz he can play the game and i hope he goes well..
But dont take things the wrong way because really, all i have done is ask a simple question!
Cheers

I think your sorely mistaken there bumbles..
You did not once say that he might 'not' want to play in the grandfinal..
You tried to tell us that even though he might not show it deep down he would want to be playing in the grandfinal!
Dont try and cover over your mistakes we are not that stupid!
You made a mistake by stating wrong information so just accept it..

I think your sorely mistaken there bumbles..
You did not once say that he might 'not' want to play in the grandfinal..
You tried to tell us that even though he might not show it deep down he would want to be playing in the grandfinal!
Dont try and cover over your mistakes we are not that stupid!
You made a mistake by stating wrong information so just accept it..

Damn boy u jus served that s**t up haha
Nice :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back