lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have mrs lardner as a teacher and she will never give up!! :(

We did the wife of martin guerre in term 1, got to be one of the most horrendous books/movies ya will ever read/watch lol
Wat school you at? Community? or Marion? I think Bumbles may be stalking you.

Wat school you at? Community? or Marion? I think Bumbles may be stalking you.

Down at marian..

Yeah i have a feeling he might be haha
or just doesnt like me either one!!

Got onto the mininera and had something to say about me too!

Who you playing for next year tex..

Down at marian..

Yeah i have a feeling he might be haha
or just doesnt like me either one!!

Got onto the mininera and had something to say about me too!

Who you playing for next year tex..
Most probably stick round the rats. Might see what Jack's (cousin) plans are and have a run round him him. Wat bout yourself? any closer to figurin it out?

Most probably stick round the rats. Might see what Jack's (cousin) plans are and have a run round him him. Wat bout yourself? any closer to figurin it out?

Nahh no closer!

will have a chat with the folks and then a few of the boys and see what happens!

Probably wont definately know until next year!

i agree there big hawk you play where you need to play and family does play as a big role...And with this shaun north business, shauny went down to the club rooms knowin he wants to be there for his mates, he doesnt care what people say about him, respecting his mates knowing that he wanted to run water for them as a mate nothing else, shaun was thinkin about going back to the rats why ? does anyone know...? He hates the club for a passion why.. coz of the way he was treated. no one made him welcome,so dont say they did. well sorry 4 people made him feel welcome and how do they get treated round the club like there not even there... as for shaun going back to the rats, get it right he would have been going back for his mates all he wanted to do is play his last 17s year with his mates what more could he ask...And you are right big hawk family does play a big part in football i myself have put in for a few reserves coaching possitions and i know shaun would follow me...:)

i agree there big hawk you play where you need to play and family does play as a big role...And with this shaun north business, shauny went down to the club rooms knowin he wants to be there for his mates, he doesnt care what people say about him, respecting his mates knowing that he wanted to run water for them as a mate nothing else, shaun was thinkin about going back to the rats why ? does anyone know...? He hates the club for a passion why.. coz of the way he was treated. no one made him welcome,so dont say they did. well sorry 4 people made him feel welcome and how do they get treated round the club like there not even there... as for shaun going back to the rats, get it right he would have been going back for his mates all he wanted to do is play his last 17s year with his mates what more could he ask...And you are right big hawk family does play a big part in football i myself have put in for a few reserves coaching possitions and i know shaun would follow me...:)

Well said buddy :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To true family comes first closley followed by mates and id back the deccision of both these kids i coached them both this season and what a joy they were to coach....Q who are u and what coaching position are u going for?

Seems very much that way doesn't it?

Just because he didn't poll many in the league does mean he shouldn't have won your clubs B&F people around the grounds get a different if not better view than what the umpires do, because spectators see more of what happens because they can see what goes on all over the ground and what happens behind the play

Ur talkin Rockhampton Gladstone arnt ya?
Thats a long way from home!
It is a long way from there mate, I used to play for Lexton in the mid 80's and it is a long way from there. Differences are the weather it great up here, not so good down there, we have great jobs on offer and can assist with accomadation and relocation for worthwhile players, picked up a couple from down that way allready always keen to see what we can do for you and what you could do for us. Anyway check out the site and if your even slightly interested give me a call and we will see what we can do!!:)
www.mudcrabs.aflq.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back