PS4 LittleBigPlanet 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
14200655208_5e185e5c22_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/littlebigplanet-3-coming-to-ps4-this-november/

Sackboy is back and for the first time ever joined by three new friends – OddSock, Swoop, and Toggle. Each one of these new playable characters has unique abilities, which brings new dynamic gameplay and expands the inventive possibilities in Create mode.

These three all-new hand-stitched heroes will completely change the way you play…

• Bound up and over walls as the quick and agile OddSock!
  • Glide through the skies as the majestic Swoop!
  • Transform Toggle between Big Toggle, a heavy strongman and Little Toggle, a light speedster who can walk across water!
All the new characters are, like Sackboy, fully customizable and there will be plenty of quirky new costumes to collect in the game so you can express your own individuality.

Speaking of Sackboy – what about him? Well, our favorite knitted knight has been equipped with an all-new climbing ability and loads of brand-new power-ups including the amazing Pumpinator!

You’ll need the power of all four of these heroes as you explore all corners of the Imagisphere, meet the inhabitants of the mysterious planet Bunkum and face the nefarious Newton as he attempts to destroy a world filled with creativity.

We hope this gives you an idea of the endless surprises that await you LittleBigPlanet 3. If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also made the millions of inventive levels generated within the LittleBigPlanet community so far to all work on PlayStation 4. There’s over 8.5 million, which you can enjoy from Day 1 and they all look better than ever on PS4.

And if you’re feeling inspired, flex your creative muscles with a whole bunch of new tools and tweaks which will allow the creators among you to create fresh experiences for the rest of the community to enjoy.

LBP3 is an excellent showcase for PS4, featuring innovative support for the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller, stunning 1080p graphics and the ability to broadcast creations and gameplay clips with a touch of the SHARE button.

Didn't buy either of the first two and have only played the demo on Vita.

Will wait and hear the reviews.

Have owned both LBP 1 and 2 and just didnt enjoy either. Not sure how anyone could really...

If you are not having fun with the game, you have been playing it wrong. the game is amazing and some of the user created stuff is better.

Fired up LBP2 recently as I've had it on my hard drive for ages and never given it the proper time of day.

It's pretty damn good. I'll probably try and complete it before deciding on whether or not I need to buy LBP3 but I'm looking forward to having another good platformer on the system.

LBP flies under the radar a fair bit. Reckon some people might just see it as a kids game or something. Its strength lies in the editor and community made content. For anyone with access to a Vita then LBP on that is IMO the most definitive edition. My sackboy rocks around in a floral dress and German army helmet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back