Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
Congrats to Frankie for the win.
Does anyone know will the vote count be publicised anywhere. My young bloke wants to see how many votes he polled in the 3rds.

Hi Guys,
Congrats to Frankie for the win.
Does anyone know will the vote count be publicised anywhere. My young bloke wants to see how many votes he polled in the 3rds.

Yeah well done too frankie the bloke trains really hard and plays the same way a great example for everyone. the results will be printed in this weeks elvee at least the results are usually in there

I agree, Bridgey missed some really easy goals from almost point blank range which can cost when it comes down to a 19 point margin at the end of the day.

It was a really bruising last quarter when Bridgey came hard at Pyramid. I can't see Pyramid beating Calivil next weekend.

Calivil by 30 points.

The Hill defiantly have a huge chance to win this week, but there’s no way anyone in there right mind would tip them, especially in the weather that is likely to occur on Saturday, Calivil are just too good in shitty weather, well actually they are probably too good in good weather. My tip: Calivil by 20pts
Never been a fan of Pyramid, but that being said, geez I hope they can win, and end this streak, they deserve it after such a consistent year.

Go the Hill!!!

heard on the grapevine that a couple of Bridgy players heading into town to play 4 south next year. Poyner and Clutton????? Wouldnt think they could do any damage in the 1's. Good top up players though

fair enough.. i hope the boys don't commit too early, i know a couple of clubs that may be enquiring about their services.

Clutton is worth the enquiry but Poyner is JUST a player really. He isn't fit enough and can only really play the one position.

Poyer has ability but your right he isnt fit enough, and way to inconsistent! clutton would go alright at south next year because i have heard they will be loosing a few key defenders! a few south players moving up north and a couple have been offered coaching jobs

Ok folks time for the big one. Who is going to win in why?

Seniors: Calivil Vs Pyramid
Reserves: Pyramid Vs Calivil
U17s: Newbridge Vs Bridgewater

Ok folks time for the big one. Who is going to win in why?

Seniors: Calivil Vs Pyramid
Reserves: Pyramid Vs Calivil
U17s: Newbridge Vs Bridgewater

Bridgey in an upset in the first game of the day.

Pyramid to lead all day but get rolled in the last quarter in the reserves

Calivil to come out firing in the seniors blow the game apart in the first half and then coast to an easy 4 goal win in the seniors like they have done in 4 of the past 5 years. If Pyramid are close at halftime the demons could be in some strife.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree poyner strugggles from what i've seen. Clutton will be in and out of the 1's and 2's if he plays. If he does it will be at south due to his gf playing netball there!

FYI Newbridge appointed a new senior coach this weekend, Bruce Hughes.

Hi all, just after a few answers on the Newbridge coach please.
What is he like as a bloke?
Do Newbridge have a fair bit of cash to throw around?
I'm only asking due to he is already chasing players, and he has contacted some Macorna footballers but they don't realy know much about him, or Newbridge for that matter. Thanx..
Good luck to Pyramid and hope Paul Carmody can get through the game and bring home a win!!!

Hi all, just after a few answers on the Newbridge coach please.
What is he like as a bloke?
Do Newbridge have a fair bit of cash to throw around?
I'm only asking due to he is already chasing players, and he has contacted some Macorna footballers but they don't realy know much about him, or Newbridge for that matter. Thanx..
Good luck to Pyramid and hope Paul Carmody can get through the game and bring home a win!!!

Hughesy played footy at Golden Square initially and then went out to Colbo in HDFL and was a premiership player. He is a really good down to earth bloke and players will get along well with him. I think he may have been chairman of selectors at White Hills this year and must just have a taste for it again

Pyramid were a disgrace today! they were over whelmed from the very get go. Showed nothing that would suggest they belonged on the big stage.
Well done yet again to Calivil and best wishes to the two young boys who were off in Ambulances early on.

It raises some questions about the competition Calivil winning yet again

Who won the netball gerta?

Umm just from listening off the radio.. I'm going out on a limb and hope my memory was ok.

A & B grade YCW
C grade Inglewood
U17s Mitty maybe dunno
U15s I think Pyramid.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure i'm right with the senior grades..

Umm just from listening off the radio.. I'm going out on a limb and hope my memory was ok.

A & B grade YCW
C grade Inglewood
U17s Mitty maybe dunno
U15s I think Pyramid.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure i'm right with the senior grades..

Accurate as always Gerta, seniors spot on, 17's was newbridge, all the rest right. jen Morrison (Wilson) coached and played in YCW A grade premiership and her brother Ash Wilson, coached and played in Senior Premiership at Wandella today also. Ash proved to be worth the cash he was paid by Wandella. Could he be persuaded to take over the reins at Ycw, or will Miti be in his ear after the year they have had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back