LODDON VALLEY - 2012 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

And how are Miti traveling? Haythorpe a massive loss, single handedly kept them competitive last season.

I hear Grinton has pulled a couple out of the hat and will have 7-8 decent recruits by the start of the year.

Talking to one of the Bridgy boys it sounds like they will stay strong but should come back to the pack a bit this year. Replacing a Ruck/CHF, LVFL lead goal kicker, interleague CHB and a premium (and very cocky) mid will be hard to cover
outs
- Straunie with a knee
- Rhode moving interstate
- Pollock to gold
- Hickey? Maybe moving back to his home town
In’s
- Broadbent
- J Weston former north coach

I hear Grinton has pulled a couple out of the hat and will have 7-8 decent recruits by the start of the year.

Talking to one of the Bridgy boys it sounds like they will stay strong but should come back to the pack a bit this year. Replacing a Ruck/CHF, LVFL lead goal kicker, interleague CHB and a premium (and very cocky) mid will be hard to cover
outs
- Straunie with a knee
- Pollock to gold
In’s
- Broadbent

How long is Straunie out for?

outs
- Straunie with a knee
- Pollock to gold
In’s
- Broadbent
Jack Hickey working in Barham probably playing there, will be a gun.

outs
- Straunie with a knee
- Pollock to gold
In’s
- Broadbent
Do the Gold have 2s? Can't see Pollock getting a game in the 1s, does that mean he'll b able to play for Bridgey?

Do the Gold have 2s? Can't see Pollock getting a game in the 1s, does that mean he'll b able to play for Bridgey?

Good on him for having a go and making the list. If he is serious about having a crack at better footy he needs to align with a BFL club if he isn't getting a game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. BL Serpentine
2. Bridgewater
3. Newbridge
4. Pyramid Hill
5. Marong
6. Inglewood
7. Calivil Utd
8. YCW
9. Mitiamo

Valid opinions guys. Couldn't see Inglewood climbing that far. They were 100 points behind Miti last year after all.. Would expect Serp to be right up there with all the movement there off season.. Budget must be healthy.. Marong should improve a little with a few handy pick-ups and not much loss. Miti will enjoy being labeled a non-threat.. Expect by rounds 4-5 they will be much more competitive than last year once all the late recruits get a chance to mix. Haythorpe is a massive loss but with Chapman up and about and another century goal kicker up forward it will give them a chance at a much less obvious game plan

Valid opinions guys. Couldn't see Inglewood climbing that far. They were 100 points behind Miti last year after all.. Would expect Serp to be right up there with all the movement there off season.. Budget must be healthy.. Marong should improve a little with a few handy pick-ups and not much loss. Miti will enjoy being labeled a non-threat.. Expect by rounds 4-5 they will be much more competitive than last year once all the late recruits get a chance to mix. Haythorpe is a massive loss but with Chapman up and about and another century goal kicker up forward it will give them a chance at a much less obvious game plan

Who is the other century goal kicker lining up at Miti. Good on em for drawing a few blokes out there late in the piece

outs
- Straunie with a knee
- Pollock to gold
In’s
- Broadbent
Yep my mail the same. Straunie be lucky to be ready by the end of season. Rohde gone along with at least 5 - 6 others. Pollock wont play any games. Hickey back home. To this stage no clearances listed and none on the horizon. Be well back in the pack.

Yep my mail the same. Straunie be lucky to be ready by the end of season. Rohde gone along with at least 5 - 6 others. Pollock wont play any games. Hickey back home. To this stage no clearances listed and none on the horizon. Be well back in the pack.

As a bloke said to me the other day when I suggested similar we have to remember that they have won the last 3 grand finals by huge margins so the rest of us still have a long way to catchup even if they do drop back a bit

ROOTA#6 said:
As a bloke said to me the other day when I suggested similar we have to remember that they have won
Scorcher72 said:
Would it be fair to say that Serp will run Rings around the opposition this year?
Good side last year. Unlucky not to make the prelim. Who have they picked up?​

not bad Scorcher, think a few may have missed the pun.

ROOTA#6 said:
As a bloke said to me the other day when I suggested similar we have to remember that they have won​
Scorcher72 said:
Would it be fair to say that Serp will run Rings around the opposition this year?
Good side last year. Unlucky not to make the prelim. Who have they picked up?

not bad Scorcher, think a few may have missed the pun.
possibly a three ring circus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back