News Luke Beveridge appointed senior coach of Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Stevens will report in next 48 hours that Luke will be offered the WB head coaching gig.
Believe Stevens may have good sources at the Bulldogs, from memory he could be a supporter?
Stevens has a track record as a rabid Dogs fanboy and reporting anything positive for them, no matter the source or strength of the rumour.

Best of luck to Bevo Jnr if true.

Stevens has a track record as a rabid Dogs fanboy and reporting anything positive for them, no matter the source or strength of the rumour.

Best of luck to Bevo Jnr if true.

Not many people know this because of his fathers legacy but Luke's Grand-Father played in 4 premierships in succession in the VFL.

If we do lose Bevo who do we replace him with ?

Maybe someone like Gary Ayers

I think Sanderson will be with his best mate at pie park

So we have Head of Football and Head of Coaching positions to fill? It'll be very interesting to see who we get considering we can't use the Head Coach break of contract clause and it's pretty late to be hiring.

It would be a real shame to lose Luke even before he has started at the club. If he goes to the Dogs then all the best to him but it's pretty annoying that it is them because I think they made a mistake in getting rid of McCartney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a real shame to lose Luke even before he has started at the club. If he goes to the Dogs then all the best to him but it's pretty annoying that it is them because I think they made a mistake in getting rid of McCartney
Shame to lose him yes.
But id rather lose somebody before they start, than to have somebody who you just start to think is doing a really great job and they piss off..
Cant miss what you never had:p

Shame to lose him yes.
But id rather lose somebody before they start, than to have somebody who you just start to think is doing a really great job and they piss off..
Cant miss what you never had:p
I know what you're saying but he could be vital to our rebuild. But nothing is official yet so we will just have to wait and see.

I know what you're saying but he could be vital to our rebuild. But nothing is official yet so we will just have to wait and see.
I know what your saying. But we all thought Watters was going to be good. John Peake probably didnt end up being the recruiter we thought he was going to be either. You never know what somebody is going to be like until theyve done the job for a while.
Obviously we rated Bevo to give him a job in the first place. But we will never know if he was going to be good or not if he leaves now. So im not going to lose any sleep over him leaving.
I'll just wish him good luck.
Who knows, maybe he wont leave and we will get to see how good he is for us:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Really? Is it that bad?
To lose somebody that hadnt had a chance to do anything yet??
I know he had a good rep, but we arent going to miss his input cos we never got to see it.
Thats my opinion anyway.
Yeah I hear what your saying. I guess I'll be disappointed about losing a who would potentially be really good for us. But I'm concerned about finding another quality candidate to replace him more so. Especially considering weve lost Pelch also.

Yeah I hear what your saying. I guess I'll be disappointed about losing a who would potentially be really good for us. But I'm concerned about finding another quality candidate to replace him more so. Especially considering weve lost Pelch also.
theres nothing wrong with you being concerned about our club getting the best people available :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

If he gets the gig good on him and best of luck.
But seeing we gave Port compo for Richo and Eddie wants compo for losing Eade. Surely we get compo for having somebody poached??
Pick 5?
clear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back