Speculation Luke Davies-Uniacke (RFA 2025)

Remove this Banner Ad

100% hes asking goldy next week about the hangar
And Ben McKay will be telling him about the car park being bigger than Arden Street oval.

looks like he wants out of the joint

i reckon Saints offer a monster deal and he takes it.
So 35 disposals, 9 clearances, 17 contested possessions and a goal on the weekend is the proof you need that he wants out? Was our best player and received coaches votes in a hiding.

Yeah looks like you have a great handle on what LDU wants.

So 35 disposals, 9 clearances, 17 contested possessions and a goal on the weekend is the proof you need that he wants out? Was our best player and received coaches votes in a hiding.

Yep. He tried his arse off in his best game of the year. He made some howlers but they were mostly when he looked like he was trying to do too much. I'm sure he is sick of losing, which explains his sometimes dejected demeanour. But the idea that this is evidence of him wanting to leave is complete bs.

doesn't seem happy to me, i reckon saints will offer something he cant refuse

him trying doesnt mean he is enjoying losing every week. Think he is over it.

Yep. He tried his arse off in his best game of the year. He made some howlers but they were mostly when he looked like he was trying to do too much. I'm sure he is sick of losing, which explains his sometimes dejected demeanour. But the idea that this is evidence of him wanting to leave is complete bs.
His demeanour never changes - he has always looked like someone that is a bit laconic. You never know if he is having a good or bad game.

But the gifted posters that can now read minds and body language are putting their special powers to use.

It reminds of the time Ryder grabbed the jumper in the Roos v ess elimination final convincing all ess supporters he was staying. It was his last game for the bombers.

doesn't seem happy to me, i reckon saints will offer something he cant refuse

him trying doesnt mean he is enjoying losing every week. Think he is over it.
Saints are losing every week also.

Might as well stay where he is tbh, if the alternative is St Kilda.

Saints are losing every week also.

Might as well stay where he is tbh, if the alternative is St Kilda.

Maybe but they also won finals last year, their list is in alot better shape than norths and could probably be corrected pretty easily with some good signings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe but they also won finals last year, their list is in alot better shape than norths and could probably be corrected pretty easily with some good signings
Is their list in better shape?

I'd argue North should have the far better list in 2-3 years time. Saints look to have gone backwards at an alarming rate and don't look to have the top tier of talent that North have been building.

They'd have to get fortunate on FA signings but currently, they look to be middling for the next few years.

I'd argue North should have the far better list in 2-3 years time. Saints look to have gone backwards at an alarming rate and don't look to have the top tier of talent that North have been building.

They'd have to get fortunate on FA signings but currently, they look to be middling for the next few years.

can't say you are wrong as i dont know the future, but norths list looks atrocious. I dont see anything good in 2-3 years.

if you think Saints have gone backwards, then North have gone back in time.

Their midfield in 2026:

Crouch - 32
Jones - 31
Ross - 33
Hill - 33
Steele - 31
Marshall - 31
Wood - 33

Phillipou and Wilson are young.

LDU will need strong shoulders to carry that midfield. It's why the Saints will throw the kitchen sink at him.

Their midfield in 2026:

Crouch - 32
Jones - 31
Ross - 33
Hill - 33
Steele - 31
Marshall - 31
Wood - 33

Phillipou and Wilson are young.

LDU will need strong shoulders to carry that midfield. It's why the Saints will throw the kitchen sink at him.
Don't forget Windhager, Dow and Mitchito plus Liam Henry

North have also been given ample hand outs by tye AFL because they are horrible, is that the same for the Saints. Apple and Oranges.

Saints are no closer to a flag than North i can assure you regardless of hand outs or anything else.
I would take Norths list over St Kilda every day of the week. Saints are in all sorts. What club gives up a top 10 pick for Brad Hill ( Caleb Serong pick) and then gives him 900k a year. Not too mention a first rounder for Dougal Howard and a massive contract to Brad couch. James Gallagher belongs in prison for his list decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back