Luke Webster, ****!

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth the risk any more with the integrity of his knees a question?

Has the potential to be a decent player but does his past worry you with the knees?

I think we will still elevate him to our senior list.

If it is only medial damage, he will require six weeks of rehab, and considering the players get a three or four week break now, he won't be missing too much training. He will certainly miss the London game, and will probably only start full pre-season training one or two weeks after the rest of the group. I have no doubt however, that he has the mental strength and determination to overcome this hiccup.

I read on dockerland that someone in the know down at the Royals (eeeuuucchh) reckons he's done the cruciate ligament. That would be the worst luck - 2004 out the window. And he's been 2 years on the rookie list already so it's promote or delist. Would Freo risk promoting a guy who they know can't play at least until 2005?
Poor guy, he must be cut up right now.:(

As sad as it is for Luke Webster lets hope that this is the start of a poor run of injuries for Fremantle next year. I dont think I could bear to watch them go through another year with barely an injury.... especially when you only have a squad of 35 because of poor recruiting and contracts. If Freo had half the injuries West Coast had they would never have made the finals.

Originally posted by Chris_Judd
As sad as it is for Luke Webster lets hope that this is the start of a poor run of injuries for Fremantle next year. I dont think I could bear to watch them go through another year with barely an injury.... especially when you only have a squad of 35 because of poor recruiting and contracts. If Freo had half the injuries West Coast had they would never have made the finals.

Nice way to make something negetive into something even more negetive. Your a Dik mate! I wouldnt wish an injury on anyone

Originally posted by marcy8811
Nice way to make something negetive into something even more negetive. Your a Dik mate! I wouldnt wish an injury on anyone

Well I am not going to lie and say that I cried when I saw him go off injured. Like I said.. bad luck for him.... but as a Dockers player that means 1 less on their list next year... and thats a good thing in my eyes.

Ease up, freak. You're a bit more than silly wishing ill on people. You are not funny and you are certainly not clever. There wouldn't be much smaller than you. You are lower than a dog.

Well I am not going to lie and say that I cried when I saw him go off injured. Like I said.. bad luck for him.... but as a Dockers player that means 1 less on their list next year... and thats a good thing in my eyes.

Like anyone on this board... and I mean anyone.... and probably anyone on BigFooty....cares two sh1ts what you think. Or even cares one sh1t.

You are a sad human being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I dislike the eagles (especially Gardiner) and supporters like you, never would I have a good laugh or enjoy seeing any of them go down with a season ending injury.
In future Chris_Judd when you feel the need to be a ****er on this board dont.
And yes that is a warning (first and only) :D

Originally posted by sabre_ac
As much as I dislike the eagles (especially Gardiner) and supporters like you, never would I have a good laugh or enjoy seeing any of them go down with a season ending injury.

I guess thats where we differ.... I won't say I laughed... but I did have a little smile on my face when I heard someone went down injured and realised it was a Dockers player. :)

Originally posted by sabre_ac

Y do u hate gardiner? wots the deal with that?

I don't know what the fuss is about, all it shows that he is jealous we have a more youthful and talented squad... and is getting worried.

We had the youngest 22 on average this season in the AFL and combined with the work of our conditioning coaches, of course we're going to have less injuries than most. We still had a fair few injuries at the start of the season though, like the Eagles did towards the end.

i think ull find most players are arrogant at times off the field. If u really took the time to know gardiner like some of us do u might change ur mind on that. Hes really a lovely person maybe u just met him at a bad time. Do you think thats wot happened ??

Originally posted by Kenny_01
I don't know what the fuss is about, all it shows that he is jealous we have a more youthful and talented squad... and is getting worried.

We had the youngest 22 on average this season in the AFL and combined with the work of our conditioning coaches, of course we're going to have less injuries than most. We still had a fair few injuries at the start of the season though, like the Eagles did towards the end.

HAHA of yeah your conditioning coach is the best in the business..... what crap. Conditioning coaches dont stop you doing knees or dislocating shoulders and turning ankles. It was pure luck... and in a year where you needed luck more than anyone else due to the paper thin squad you had. Next year you won't be so lucky. Already down to 34 now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back