LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C
Yeah Calivil have lost 3 trump cards. I would guess Newbridge Bridgewater and maybe even Serpentine might be in front of them. They still do have to recruit a couple of players though. Would Marong be favs for the wooden spoon?
Can anyone confirm whether Rhys Ford has gone to Newbridge or is he staying at North Bendigo?

How many of Calivil’s recruits played in their loss the Lancaster yesterday? If they were at near full force won’t be the same strength as last year.

Serp to finish on top this year, After coming from 0 wins in 2015 it’s been huge by their club.
Bridgewater to drop back to the pack, and also calivil to lose a few more close ones this year.
The comp will be much closer. Inglewood to find some form and win some close games with some very handy recruiting over the pre season.

Serp to finish on top this year, After coming from 0 wins in 2015 it’s been huge by their club.
Bridgewater to drop back to the pack, and also calivil to lose a few more close ones this year.
The comp will be much closer. Inglewood to find some form and win some close games with some very handy recruiting over the pre season.

I'd have Newbridge ahead of Serp at this stage. Serp playing Lalbert in a preach this week so will get a look at them

What an interesting set of results. From the report I heard Marong probably should have beaten Calivil which would have meant all the results would have been considered upsets
True very interesting I know Bridgey had a couple of good players out yesterday but I think they might struggle too come up this year with their run of flags being over enthusiasm wouldn't be as high either I'd imagine. Great kick start for YCW I think they could play finals. Newbridge still flag fans though I think.

True very interesting I know Bridgey had a couple of good players out yesterday but I think they might struggle too come up this year with their run of flags being over enthusiasm wouldn't be as high either I'd imagine. Great kick start for YCW I think they could play finals. Newbridge still flag fans though I think.

Great for the league I reckon.

Miti also a couple out.. not sure which teams outs play a bigger part. Think the weather played a part as well as it only being round 1.. think a calm day second half of year could yield different results. Be an interesting next month to see where everyone is at

What an interesting set of results. From the report I heard Marong probably should have beaten Calivil which would have meant all the results would have been considered upsets
Poor start by the Demons twos also.. are you answering their SOS Rootsy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by Inglewood yesterday after being smashed the week before to roll the reigning Premiers for the first time in 16 years. Hopefully they go on to win a few more. YCW going well too. Anyone see a game yestie?

Great win by Inglewood yesterday after being smashed the week before to roll the reigning Premiers for the first time in 16 years. Hopefully they go on to win a few more. YCW going well too. Anyone see a game yestie?
Called in and watched the 1st half at Inglewood yesterday. 1st game of LVFL Ive seen in 4 years. Was a fairly ordinary standard with turnovers happening all over the ground although Inglewood probably had a better forward set up. For a side that won the premiership last season Calival lacked skill and structure. Called in mainly to watch the ruck duel between Down and Sidebottom, was disappointed with the display of both as neither held sway in the ruck,however Down did slightly better around the ground. Would hate to have been giving votes as there was no standouts from what I saw.

Fantastic for the club, inglewood as seen some dark weekends of football over the last 15 years and i think i say on behalf of everyone, i hope they can continue to impress as its been a long time.
Credit to the young coach.

This year should be wide open by the way things are shaping up.

I think you’ll find this to be a well- circulated rumour, however, an incorrect one

I did hear pre-season that he was only available for the first 5 weeks than his employment would take him away from the area. Unsure if this is still the case.

heard a rumour of another behind play incident involving Bridgewater and a young bloke with a broken jaw, any truth to it?

No good at all, not what the game is about. Hate to think about the number of concussions/broken jaws that have occurred in the past 5 years in off-the-ball incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back