LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Perri Spooner and Drake selected for the interleague side for mitiamo

Where is this info from mate?

Dunno how many pre teen magpie supporters will care about Didaks shady dealings when watching their former favourite player run around 10minutes from Bendigo. This is a gate taking raisers so off field indiscretions won't factor if a club believes they'll make a bob Woodrow

Where is this info from mate?

Dunno how many pre teen magpie supporters will care about Didaks shady dealings when watching their former favourite player run around 10minutes from Bendigo. This is a gate taking raisers so off field indiscretions won't factor if a club believes they'll make a bob Woodrow

Clubs have been advised of who is in the interleague squad.

Corey Gregg, Richard Tibbett, Chris Morgan, Daniel Turcarelli, Craig Morris and Josh McKee from Marong.

Distinct possibilty that we'll be canning the Didak thing after YCW's actions.

Corey Gregg, Richard Tibbett, Chris Morgan, Daniel Turcarelli, Craig Morris and Josh McKee from Marong.

Ahhhh so Bluey is connected to Miti somehow.. Explains a bit
So if Drake chooses not to fly back from up North at own expense and make himself available do Mitiamo loose him to suspension?

Piss poor on YCs behalf and his management

Is there a full LVFL Interleague squad available Hellboy? What's the latest with the Didak day is it still going ahead?

Don't rate Dennis Whitey? Was a very good player in his day can vouch for that played some great Footy at Sandhurst BFL Rep. Would have to be 40 now I think and the Coaching record is pretty modest but cant deny he has been a very good country footballer. Whats your beef with him?

the opposite, rate him very highly. great bloke too

[QUOTE="Hellboy, post: 32820048, member:
Distinct possibilty that we'll be canning the Didak thing after YCW's actions.[/QUOTE]
What have YCW actually done wrong?
Hired a mercenary to play before he was to play elsewhere?
Bit rich to get high and mighty over the concept? Bendigo advertiser quoting YCW had it in the pipeline for months.
Maybe marong have done wrong thing???
How big the Interleague squad?

Bit rich to get high and mighty over the concept? Bendigo advertiser quoting YCW had it in the pipeline for months.
How big the Interleague squad?[/QUOTE]

Can guarantee that there is only one mob that has done the wrong thing

Can guarantee that there is only one mob that has done the wrong thing[/QUOTE]

What does that mean?

That the article in the paper is inaccurate?

Not exactly an enlightening post.

Or

Is your view

marong is right no matter what because You play for them?

How big the Interleague squad?[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to ask/suggest that YCW might not have done anything wrong. I figure you are simply being antagonistic Frank. I can assure you that it is fact that YCW came on board after Marong had already announced Didak was to play. Feel free to think that action is completely appropriate; I'd suggest you'd be in the minority.

Without knowing exactly, I think the interleague squad is around 40.

I was waiting for someone to ask/suggest that YCW might not have done anything wrong. I figure you are simply being antagonistic Frank. I can assure you that it is fact that YCW came on board after Marong had already announced Didak was to play. Feel free to think that action is completely appropriate; I'd suggest you'd be in the minority.

Without knowing exactly, I think the interleague squad is around 40.[/QUOTE]

Ok as you have assured me it must be true. Thanks.

I don't know what the truth is, both parties are adament that they had him first.

Surely it's on his manager to be dealing with two clubs in the same league and not offering up the info that there was competition for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
Ok as you have assured me it must be true. Thanks.

I don't know what the truth is, both parties are adament that they had him first.

Surely it's on his manager to be dealing with two clubs in the same league and not offering up the info that there was competition for him.[/QUOTE]

Whichever way you look at it, his manager has a bit to answer for.

Didak's manager is obviously very astute and does his job very well. Did anyone ask Didak to sign a contract with an exclusivity clause? Maybe the chasing of these people is leading to a new way for lawyers to make a grab for the dollar.

Interleague squad:

B/L Serpentine
Andrew Gladman, Brodie Leonard-Shannon, James Orr, Josh Shaw, Justin Wilson, James Rippingale, Jye Sandiford, Cody Gunn

Bridgewater
Adam Parry, Alex Collins, Brad Rohde, Darren Clutton, Taylor Strachan, Zach East, Daniel Nalder, Zeb Broadbent, Callum Prest

Calivil United
Glen Scholtes, Henry Miller, Evan Ritchie

Inglewood
Brandon Worner, Jackson Hart, Isaac Douthie, Jye Bryan, Ben jackson

Marong
Corey Gregg, Chris Morgan, Craig Morris, Richard Tibbett, Josh McKee, Daniel Turcarelli

Mitiamo
Matthew Perri, James Drake, Michael Spooner

Newbridge
Rhys Ford, Lachlan Ford, Angus Fortune, Brad Comer, Jordan Gilboy, Shaun Knott

Pyramid Hill
Paul Grayling, Gavin James, Shannon Hammond, Rhys Bradley, Bryden Morison, Danny Bateman

YCW
Nick Waterson, Leighton Driscoll, Mathew Waterson, Steven O'Keefe

Last edited:
Obviously they don't pick the interleague on form just names looking at that squad

Who's there that shouldn't be or not there that should??
Sandiford,shaw,broadbent,scholtes,tibbet,drake,Hammond,Bradley and Bateman and maybe spooner and McKee in for there name but they will work it out I'm sure and good luck to the final side

Obviously they don't pick the interleague on form just names looking at that squad

Looking at an up to date El Vee award (which is obviously a good guide as to each clubs form players so far), 13 of the 20 names are in the squad. 8 of the top 10 goal kickers are in the squad.

There's 50 in the squad, there's bound to be some players in there on reputation. That said, were only 3 games in to the season so form only goes so far.

I'd say it's pretty close.

Looking at an up to date El Vee award (which is obviously a good guide as to each clubs form players so far), 13 of the 20 names are in the squad. 8 of the top 10 goal kickers are in the squad.

There's 50 in the squad, there's bound to be some players in there on reputation. That said, were only 3 games in to the season so form only goes so far.

I'd say it's pretty close.
Form only goes so far.....you would pick your best side on form one would think not names but all leagues do it and as you said only round 3 let's hope the final side can get up for a win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back