LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious? You and hellboy sooked on here, members of your club committee sooked in public and private and to YCW.

Sounds like you should be thankful you didn't get him

YC a hard team to pick they were level with pyramid at half time, in front of bridgewater at three quarter and competitive with serp yet got blown away by the side most likely to finish fifth and struggled to beat Calivil. Very Jekyll and Hyde.

The arrogance coming from marong these days is newbridge like

You're part right Frank; turns out YCW might have done us a favour.

Look out for the Matt Perri show tomorrow. Should be another bog coming up

Looks like grints and now Perri have secret admirers. Give it a rest boys. Tips this week...
Pyramid hill by 35 points
Bridgey by 13 points
Marong 47 points
New bridge 43 points[/QUOTE]

Looking at the results this weekend it looks as though- Bridgey and Pyramid are set for top 2 and the top 5 looks set with Miti Ycw and Calivil going down again. Serp Marong and Newbridge to fight like cats and dogs for the last double chance available.

Any talk on the weekend's matches lads? is Ford on track to kick a ton this year at Newbridge? Another 6 in the kitty against YC.

Looking at the results this weekend it looks as though- Bridgey and Pyramid are set for top 2 and the top 5 looks set with Miti Ycw and Calivil going down again. Serp Marong and Newbridge to fight like cats and dogs for the last double chance available.

Any talk on the weekend's matches lads? is Ford on track to kick a ton this year at Newbridge? Another 6 in the kitty against YC.
I would say dragon the ladder would be bridgey,p/hill,N/bridge,serpent,marong with a bridgey P/hill grand final

what is everyone thoughts on the interleague side? could be a pretty potent side with some of the best players in the comp playing this year. would be a handy on ball brigade of gregg, parry, wilson, morris, perri, morison ford and comer being fed by stauchan and orr. runners like shaw, james, bateman and east. backs of clutton, leonard-shannon, nalder, driscoll, tibbett. forwards like ford, collins, grayling, spooner, scholtes, rohde, mckee.
and the other players picked who i have missed.
if all these players are fit and available there could be a few selection dilemas. whats everyones thoughts on mids/fwds/backs combinations? too many there to pick from it will be interesting to see who greggy goes with....

what is everyone thoughts on the interleague side? could be a pretty potent side with some of the best players in the comp playing this year. would be a handy on ball brigade of gregg, parry, wilson, morris, perri, morison ford and comer being fed by stauchan and orr. runners like shaw, james, bateman and east. backs of clutton, leonard-shannon, nalder, driscoll, tibbett. forwards like ford, collins, grayling, spooner, scholtes, rohde, mckee.
if all these players are fit and available there could be a few selection dilemas. whats everyones thoughts on mids/fwds/backs combinations? too many there to pick from it will be interesting to see who greggy goes with....

If all goes well it should be a significantly sronger side than the one that took to the park last year....no disrespect to those lads who I thought did a bloody good job. There are quality players for each position if everybody does make themselves available.

Ronde was reported on the weekend and looks set to miss.. Does that make him inellegable? Does Spooners poor form mean he will miss selection?

Ronde was reported on the weekend and looks set to miss.. Does that make him inellegable? Does Spooners poor form mean he will miss selection?

Yep if you are suspended you are not eligible to play. I Would think that the form of Grayling and Ford would place them ahead of Spooner. Spooned is obviously a very good player but he is battling a bit at the minute. I still think he will click at some stage and will post some big numbers.

Yep if you are suspended you are not eligible to play. I Would think that the form of Grayling and Ford would place them ahead of Spooner. Spooned is obviously a very good player but he is battling a bit at the minute. I still think he will click at some stage and will post some big numbers.

Starting 18 anyone? Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rhode hit looked worse than it was he was just letting go of a bit of frustration after being beat all day the fact Meroli got straight back up should keep him from getting weeks

Anyone got the squad?
BL-Serpentine: Andrew Gladman, Brodie Leonard-Shannon, James Orr, Josh Shaw, Justin Wilson, James Rippingale, Jye Sandiford, Cody Gunn.

Bridgewater: Adam Parry, Alex Collins, Brad Rohde, Darren Clutton, Taylor Strachan, Zac East, Daniel Nalder, Zeb Broadbent, Callum Prest.

Calivil United: Glen Scholtes, Henry Miller, Evan Ritchie.

Inglewood: Brandon Worner, Jackson Hart, Isaac Douthie.

Marong: Corey Gregg, Chris Morgan, Craig Morris, Richard Tibbett, Josh McKee, Daniel Turcarelli, Jye Bryan, Brayden Sheahan.

Mitiamo: Matthew Perri, James Drake, Michael Spooner.

Newbridge: Rhys Ford, Lachlan Ford, Angus Fortune, Brad Comer, Jordan Gilboy, Shaun Knott.

Pyramid Hill: Paul Grayling, Gavin James, Shannon Hammond, Rhys Bradley, Bryden Morison, Danny Bateman.

YCW: Nick Waterson, Leighton Driscoll, Mathew Waterson, Steve O'Keefe.

Starting 18 anyone? Thoughts?

I'll have a go. Some names out of position.

B: Jye Sandiford, Daniel Nalder, Brodie Leonard-Shannon
HB: Darren Clutton, Richard Tibbett, Lachlan Ford
C: Gavin James, Craig Morris, Matthew Perri
HF: Glen Scholtes, Rhys Ford, Taylor Strachan
F: Zach East, Paul Grayling, Jordan Gilboy
FOL: James Orr, Corey Gregg, Justin Wilson
INT: Chris Morgan, Adam Parry, Angus Fortune, Shaun Knott

I'll have a go. Some names out of position.

B: Jye Sandiford, Daniel Nalder, Brodie Leonard-Shannon
HB: Darren Clutton, Richard Tibbett, Lachlan Ford
C: Gavin James, Craig Morris, Matthew Perri
HF: Glen Scholtes, Rhys Ford, Taylor Strachan
F: Zach East, Paul Grayling, Jordan Gilboy
FOL: James Orr, Corey Gregg, Justin Wilson
INT: Chris Morgan, Adam Parry, Angus Fortune, Shaun Knott

Should be quiet a handy team if all play

should wilson not playing for 4 weeks have an impact on his sellection from the perspective of form and game time?

Do you think many people connected with the league will go to the match?
Would the LVFL be better off just rotating around playing the Heathcote and North Central and possibly Maryborough for better interests sakes?

If AFL Vic Country would play the game over here where it should actually be played there might be a bit of spectator interest especially if it was played as a double header with the Bendigo game at the QEO.

It is an absolute joke that we are playing away this year

The LVFL lost last year so that could be some of the reason. But I just think the rankings system should probably be limited to the top 10 leagues and then the rest just play relevant competitions within their area. There for this weekend Bendigo FL could have their game followed by a HDFL vs LVFL afterwards would be great interest I'd think.

The LVFL lost last year so that could be some of the reason. But I just think the rankings system should probably be limited to the top 10 leagues and then the rest just play relevant competitions within their area. There for this weekend Bendigo FL could have their game followed by a HDFL vs LVFL afterwards would be great interest I'd think.

The loss shouldn't have anything to do with it really. We are the higher ranked side so really should be a home game. Throw in the fact the the Central Highlands is only jus coming back to interleague footy and we have played away each of the last few years it should have been a no brainer

The loss shouldn't have anything to do with it really. We are the higher ranked side so really should be a home game. Throw in the fact the the Central Highlands is only jus coming back to interleague footy and we have played away each of the last few years it should have been a no brainer

Yeah fair enough I dont know how they work it out. Good Luck to the LVFL hopefully they can pull off a win because from say 5 or so years ago the standard and interest in the LV has gone ahead alot I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back