Multiplat Mafia 3

Remove this Banner Ad

A Chinese mafia game would be good too. Closest thing to that we have is Yakuza but obviously different.

I was just thrown with the setting in New Orleans really, I haven't checked history lately but although there was a presence of Mafia there it was quite small.

Anyway, hopefully it's still a killer game.

They look at every game.

We may see a GTA style ban by target

I would like the option of playing the game without having to sit through gore or am I'm being too cynical

I have walked into houses and seen 5 year olds playing GTA5 on ps4 and thinking sheez this ain't good

Let's hope we have the option of a less gore option like last of us did and a few other games also you can turn down the gore. I don't oppose adult 18R games being played by adults however too often they end up being played by kids ...adults just leave the disc sitting there or with digital they just play it

And kids think you're playing it dad......

Anyways I've said what I needed to say and I dint want to start a s**t storm over this.

The game visually looks bloody amazing and I may part take in it

I would like the option of playing the game without having to sit through gore or am I'm being too cynical

I have walked into houses and seen 5 year olds playing GTA5 on ps4 and thinking sheez this ain't good

Let's hope we have the option of a less gore option like last of us did and a few other games also you can turn down the gore. I don't oppose adult 18R games being played by adults however too often they end up being played by kids ...adults just leave the disc sitting there or with digital they just play it

Anyways I've said what I needed to say and I dint want to start a s**t storm over this.

Who gives a heck about Target, they are a small time player in the video game business.

It's up to parents to choose what their kids can play, if they are stupid enough to buy games like this then big deal. Us adults which games like this are intended for shouldn't lose out because of dumb parents.

I hope for your sake they implement a watered down version with bunny rabbits and sing-a-longs.

Poor examples of parenting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really not this video game violence creates serial killer thing again had a bloke at my door the other week saying that s**t told him to piss off and i have to get back to killing hoes in gta

Not what I said at all nor was I inferring that either

Clearly not what I was saying at all

think-of-the-children1.jpg

It shouldn't be up to game companies to compromise their art because of lousy parents.

We had Mortal Kombat at home when I was a tyke. I was such a wuss that I ran out of the room when someone was playing it.

But yeah ... backseat parenting allows for the above example. And that can hardly be the fault of the developers exclusively.

Who gives a **** about Target, they are a small time player in the video game business.

It's up to parents to choose what their kids can play, if they are stupid enough to buy games like this then big deal. Us adults which games like this are intended for shouldn't lose out because of dumb parents.

I hope for your sake they implement a watered down version with bunny rabbits and sing-a-longs.

Take a chill pill dood

Not what I was saying at all

Do you think there is line in gaming ?

Is rape ok ? I'm curious where do we draw it

Take a chill pill dood

Not what I was saying at all

Do you think there is line in gaming ?

Is rape ok ? I'm curious where do we draw it

Are you a teenager? Do we slang words now that if spelled correctly still uses the same amount of letters?

If a game has rape in it then that's not going to stop me playing it, we have a thing call context. However I don't see why a child would play it. Your issue is with the game being violent and hoping for a watered down version, that's fine but even if it doesn't it's going to be rated at a high level which means children shouldn't be playing it.

You mentioned gore, what gore? Can't say I noticed any in the trailer.

Are you a teenager? Do we slang words now that if spelled correctly still uses the same amount of letters?

If a game has rape in it then that's not going to stop me playing it, we have a thing call context. However I don't see why a child would play it. Your issue is with the game being violent and hoping for a watered down version, that's fine but even if it doesn't it's going to be rated at a high level which means children shouldn't be playing it.

You mentioned gore, what gore? Can't say I noticed any in the trailer.

Rape is violence

Anyways you clearly have no idea of human context, I'm happy to part ways with my thoughts and no I was trying to influence yours ...I was merely asking questions and raising points

No problems mate you're getting very wound up over this, no need to.

Thanks

Rape is violence

Anyways you clearly have no idea of human context, I'm happy to part ways with my thoughts and no I was trying to influence yours ...I was merely asking questions and raising points

No problems mate you're getting very wound up over this, no need to.

Thanks

I'm not wound up at all, you said something stupid and I called you up on it.

Yes, rape is violence, what is your point? Almost every game in existence features violence, even the G rated ones for you.

I have no idea why I joined the political debate. When it comes down to it I only care if a few people being utterly shite parents punishes the majority of reasonable adults.

And if that minority ruins things for us again...

I'm not wound up at all, you said something stupid and I called you up on it.

Yes, rape is violence, what is your point? Almost every game in existence features violence, even the G rated ones for you.

Yes your still wound up Bit let's agree to disagree

Ok my question n originally was a toned down version being available

I do think there is a line but I'm not sure where it is either. And no I'm not wanting a watered down bunny ears version.

I think the game will be great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back