News Malaysia Airlines passenger jet shot down over Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

As if the act itself wasn't appalling enough, the behaviour since is just disgraceful barbarity.

World fury mounts

As if the act itself wasn't appalling enough, the behaviour since is just disgraceful barbarity.

World fury mounts
Yea all the worst traits in human nature making an appearance.... looting now

Imagine these poor grieving families of the victims, if the pain of losing loved ones isn't enough they have to put up with disturbing information about how the dead are being treated let alone the lack of any information about trying to get them home for burial.

yeah russia's behaviour over this has been disgusting.

as soon as the news emerged russia has done nothing but say ukraine is to blame.

what is worse is they dont even ever give any credible explanation for how ukraine is to blame. all they say is it was on ukraine territory , and insinuate that ukraine is responsible for the fighting in their land therefore responsible for what has come after. have also claimed it was a ukraine missile but without any further claims as to why or how.

what kind of people would allow the kind of behaviour that putin has displayed , not just these past few days but in the past couple of years he has done all sorts of horrible things.

i understand thugs like putin use fear to control their own people but if the russian people have any spine i hope they start showing it soon.

The media just love beating this up......day after day after day. I'n reality, this is one of the saddest and most tragic things i have ever put up with in my 45 years. I am in mourning for every single family that has lost their loved ones. And to put up with not knowing where they are after they have been tragically taken.

Two weeks ago i was so happy a 50 year old Elephant was freed from his chains. Arseholes just kept him there for money. That made my day that he was released. ( I'm not comparing humans to animals )

Now this...........i'm a happy person. I'm comfortable with who i am. But this stretches me to the limit. I lose confidence in us sometimes and how we can be so cruel. We need to look further. We need to stop this bullshit war aggression.

My Grandads fought in WW2, and both of them told me its a dead end. I learnt more from their love and nothing else.

At last (and maybe at least) it looks like the black boxes will be handed over and bodies are being moved out of the area.

Guardian live updates

The behaviour of the world media at the site has hardly been exemplary here either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back