Mallee FL - Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who has Beulah picked up that daylight is second. Ouyen have regained a dominant chf in Brad Vallance one of the best chb going around in Andrew Jardine and a gun mid in Marc Hahnel
Minimal losses- we're the best side most of the year last year but injuries cost. Add some
More from Melbourne and can't see anyone getting close to them! Ouyen will improve but still the 3rd or 4th side I believe. Lots of unknowns still

Minimal losses- we're the best side most of the year last year but injuries cost. Add some
More from Melbourne and can't see anyone getting close to them! Ouyen will improve but still the 3rd or 4th side I believe. Lots of unknowns still

Sea Lake are strengthening up as are Woomelang I am told so I think it is a huge call to say that no one will get close to them

Sea Lake are strengthening up as are Woomelang I am told so I think it is a huge call to say that no one will get close to them
Who have sea lake
And Woomelang got Roota? Sea Lake lost Lyons, McEwan and some others, Woomelang
Lost Hamlyn, Donnan and a few others in doubt! Sea Lakr picked up Gilbert, Woomelang Joe Davies and a Couple From Darwin. Will be an interesting year. Beulah still the stand outs I think

Who have sea lake
Lost Hamlyn, Donnan and a few others in doubt! Sea Lakr picked up Gilbert, Woomelang Joe Davies and a Couple From Darwin. Will be an interesting year. Beulah still the stand outs I think

Sea Lake get Arentz back from all reports and add Billy McGiness, Bryce Scott and Lachy Gilbert that I know of. Woomelang are playing my mob in a praccy in a few weeks and have mentioned that they have added a few from Melbourne

He
heard slnt picked up 2 May brothers from Bendigo 1 to play ruck other to play CHB, sea lake looking to lose a fair dew I hear

Lyons,Mcwan, lyold,wight,Summerhayes,Andrew Roberts and Sam Roberts bill Barry, Chris delladova, Brayden ottery, Michael crisp,and few others I hear moving away or uni
Anyone would think this is a SLNT Tigers page, surely there is more happening in the league. Not much news coming from Jeparit, Hopetoun & walpy. One of my fellow bulls told me that all 3 sides are struggling for numbers and no reserves sides as yet too field, and some under 16's sides in trouble aswell. Seriously have too consider the future of the MFL 2014 and beyond

Last edited:
d Have heard rooey Mckenzie to stay along with Micah Buchannan not sure how true? But also heard that have signed off them recuirting large into the VFL for some boom players?
Micah Buchannan has 100 percent signed with Colac. Apparently mckenzie has moved to geelong and doesnt want to travel. They signed the captain of bundoora who is a pretty handy player and also his brother who was a fringe VFL player at nothern blues, dont think he cracked a seniors game. Lachie Foott is also going there but his clearance has been denied twice on the mallee site any reason for this. Whats the latest with walpeup any news out that way?

Micah Buchannan has 100 percent signed with Colac. Apparently mckenzie has moved to geelong and doesnt want to travel. They signed the captain of bundoora who is a pretty handy player and also his brother who was a fringe VFL player at nothern blues, dont think he cracked a seniors game. Lachie Foott is also going there but his clearance has been denied twice on the mallee site any reason for this. Whats the latest with walpeup any news out that way?
Not much news at all on here apart from how much money Sea Lakes throwing around again. Looking back at how Berri-Culgoa held their core group of players together through the 90's/early 2000's eg: palmer, barrys/ conlans/ Greg Allan/ power/ godwins/ bibbys/ suttons/ weirs and cox's aswell as their young locals sticking around and winning 3 or 4 grannies in 10 years, seems the culture has changed alot! But what do I know iam just a old cow in a paddock. As for foots clearances unless he owes the club money or is under a contract then if they denie him again he can take it too the tribuneral

Who have sea lake
Not much news coming from the woomelang camp, be interesting too see what players the cats can keep around from the premiership side and at what price.

Not much news coming from the woomelang camp, be interesting too see what players the cats can keep around from the premiership side and at what price.
From what I have heard all players are staying bar 5..Who knows until round one though.. One of them 5 included trent donnan who should be able to play at least 4 games when VFL has the byes plus finals if they make it

Lost Chris Mcmahon, gained a few good players though, Jake Hogan from Birchip? Another good player from darwin, ex vfl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris McMahon not playing at all this year. Who knows may miss it and come back during the year. The ex VFL player was with geelong for two years, not sure how many games he played, then played with Lara last year featuring in the best quite a bit. Should nearly offset the loss of McMahon. Chris & Liam Foott (Brothers of the coach) to play as well to help offset a couple of losses. Their handy backmen who didnt play in last years finals due to a wrist injury will be back as well. Jake Hogan a pretty handy play by all reports, only young but runs all day and has great skills. Cal Lyons from Lalbert is the cousin of the Kelly boys apparently a handy player as well heading out there for a run. Joe Davies assistant coach will play if he gets through pre season. Has had bad luck with injury but a gun player when up and going.
The 5 they have lost are no where near as good as the ones they have picked up so could be the team to beat this year?

Not much news at all on here apart from how much money Sea Lakes throwing around again. Looking back at how Berri-Culgoa held their core group of players together through the 90's/early 2000's eg: palmer, barrys/ conlans/ Greg Allan/ power/ godwins/ bibbys/ suttons/ weirs and cox's aswell as their young locals sticking around and winning 3 or 4 grannies in 10 years, seems the culture has changed alot! But what do I know iam just a old cow in a paddock. As for foots clearances unless he owes the club money or is under a contract then if they denie him again he can take it too the tribuneral

Say no more

Anyone would think this is a SLNT Tigers page, surely there is more happening in the league. Not much news coming from Jeparit, Hopetoun & walpy. One of my fellow bulls told me that all 3 sides are struggling for numbers and no reserves sides as yet too field, and some under 16's sides in trouble aswell. Seriously have too consider the future of the MFL 2014 and beyond
Have heard a few big stars to leave Walpy, piasante champion Charles?

Greg Allen and Baz Conlan were back and forth between Berri/Culgoa & Lalbert quite a bit

Boof an scoogs best to coaches going around, in that time, never recruited to many that good local kids missed out, they also blooded them, how things change

Any movements on the devils and lakers?

That'd be Michael & Hayden Farrelly wouldn't it? Both very good ins, Hayden played at Greenvale (EDFL) most recently before doing a knee in 2012 and his brother was one of the better players in the Northern league. I'd say, fitness pending, that they'd be good pickups.

Where's the interleague match this year? I know Mallee play the Yarra Valley league? Hope it's somewhere local or do they mallee boys have to travel to Melbourne like Belgrave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back