Mallee FL - Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see zac peake has a clearance in to Ouyen obviously his knee wasnt as bad as first thought.
He had a full knee reco I wouldnt imagine he will be back this year.. They may plan on having him as runner or something once he can run and in order to be runner at a club you must get cleared there..I also saw a clearance for henry armour I thought he was leaving??

Heard Kain robins trying to get back to hopetoun 2014, be interesting 2 see if mounts will allow it. Few to follow if happens[/quote. I also heard a whisper about this, also heard there is no rat rooster reserves so cook col scache and zac robins coming home

Have heard whispers of birchip bulls trying to secure Matt Elliot from slnt??

After the year that birchip had last year by all reports they would have too be chasing a few too climb back up the ladder. Lost lachy foot to beulah from birchip aswell who I heard is a handy player

After the year that birchip had last year by all reports they would have too be chasing a few too climb back up the ladder. Lost lachy foot to beulah from birchip aswell who I heard is a handy player

The Laker Boys tell me that they picked up a very handy CHF from the Central Highlands League. They also tell me to look put for two midfielders with strong guts and funny accents; they reckon these boys will tear it up in 2014.

The Laker Boys tell me that they picked up a very handy CHF from the Central Highlands League. They also tell me to look put for two midfielders with strong guts and funny accents; they reckon these boys will tear it up in 2014.
They have picked up a good CHF probably need a few more players to be a real threat.. According to the clearances they are set to lose a few.. Any pre season games coming up??

Was talking too a bloke in mildura yesterday, said walpeups been on the hunt and looking too sign up a car load soon of handy players from Sunraysia legue. Will be a big pickup

Was talking too a bloke in mildura yesterday, said walpeups been on the hunt and looking too sign up a car load soon of handy players from Sunraysia legue. Will be a big pickup
You would think it was a bit late to pick up any decent players most have been stitched up..Only time will tell

Heard Kain robins trying to get back to hopetoun 2014, be interesting 2 see if mounts will allow it. Few to follow if happens

This post is either made up and has been ignored or has somehow slipped under the radar because I like to think I l know a big name when I see it.. Please elaborate malleebull?

There's rumors floating around that some big names are making there way back to hopetoun. It's alleged that haydn drew, fresh of the Carlton football clubs list will featuring in the clubs completely restructured list. The kid can play and his history proves this. Jake odonnell two time premiership players is also in the mix. Adam dufty, a young footballer who surprisingly went completely unknown during his junior football days, he's without a doubt one to watch and will require a heavy tag if you want to limit him to under 30 disposals a game. Ben Webster, a vital inclusion in the new line up, the ultimate swing man who's had a huge preseason apparently spending some time down at collingwoods lexus center over summer. I can't confirm this 100% but two big names may be returning to there home town, parting ways with a VFL club, to try lock in a premiership. Apparently ex Horsham demons players are also rumored to be featuring in the new line up. Joe Curran will find himself comfortable in the forward line with the pressure being completely removed as other key forwards will draw the main defenders. It is also known that the skillful Jackson Fisher fresh off a VFL pre season will be returning. He is defaintly one that many of the clubs should be putting there work into. The exquisite young footballer brings a lot of excitement and speed to the devils for 2014. One that could be up there for the best player in the mallee league for 2014.

There's rumors floating around that some big names are making there way back to hopetoun. It's alleged that haydn drew, fresh of the Carlton football clubs list will featuring in the clubs completely restructured list. The kid can play and his history proves this. Jake odonnell two time premiership players is also in the mix. Adam dufty, a young footballer who surprisingly went completely unknown during his junior football days, he's without a doubt one to watch and will require a heavy tag if you want to limit him to under 30 disposals a game. Ben Webster, a vital inclusion in the new line up, the ultimate swing man who's had a huge preseason apparently spending some time down at collingwoods lexus center over summer. I can't confirm this 100% but two big names may be returning to there home town, parting ways with a VFL club, to try lock in a premiership. Apparently ex Horsham demons players are also rumored to be featuring in the new line up. Joe Curran will find himself comfortable in the forward line with the pressure being completely removed as other key forwards will draw the main defenders. It is also known that the skillful Jackson Fisher fresh off a VFL pre season will be returning. He is defaintly one that many of the clubs should be putting there work into. The exquisite young footballer brings a lot of excitement and speed to the devils for 2014. One that could be up there for the best player in the mallee league for 2014.
Rubbish.. Moving on went and had a look at the lalbert vs woomelang practice match on the weekend and was a good spectical.. Some good passages of play for a pre season game and a pretty good standard.. Both sides had quite a few top tier players out.. Should be another good year for the cats.. Any other practice matches to report on??

Rubbish.. Moving on went and had a look at the lalbert vs woomelang practice match on the weekend and was a good spectical.. Some good passages of play for a pre season game and a pretty good standard.. Both sides had quite a few top tier players out.. Should be another good year for the cats.. Any other practice matches to report on??

Where did they play this one Hawk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out at Ultima Roota.. Think the eagles got up by a point in the end not that scoring matters in a praccy match.. Cal Lyons will be a handy pick up for the cats and Jayden Lonergan had a field day playing on the ball as did Corey Kelly..Your boys will be right up there this year I would imagine

Out at Ultima Roota.. Think the eagles got up by a point in the end not that scoring matters in a praccy match.. Cal Lyons will be a handy pick up for the cats and Jayden Lonergan had a field day playing on the ball as did Corey Kelly..Your boys will be right up there this year I would imagine

I've got a lot of time for young Cal. A lovely young lad. Would have liked to see him play more senior footy at home.

Has there been any more word on Sea Lake getting that ex carlton player that was spoke about on here a few months ago or was that just speculation??

Have we got some recent ins and outs around a few clubs lads???
Has there been any more word on Sea Lake getting that ex carlton player that was spoke about on here a few months ago or was that just speculation??
Haven't heard might have to wait to see a clearance? Hopeteoun to be big movers after being written off early spending a heap of coin before a possible merger next year!! Heard from the horses mouth there is a slight chance of a big name local returning!! Look for Cook and schache to play a few games if not whole year with the devils

Haven't heard might have to wait to see a clearance? Hopeteoun to be big movers after being written off early spending a heap of coin before a possible merger next year!! Heard from the horses mouth there is a slight chance of a big name local returning!! Look for Cook and schache to play a few games if not whole year with the devils

Haven't heard might have to wait to see a clearance? Hopeteoun to be big movers after being written off early spending a heap of coin before a possible merger next year!! Heard from the horses mouth there is a slight chance of a big name local returning!! Look for Cook and schache to play a few games if not whole year with the devils[/quote]

They hardly won a game last year and lost there top 6 or so players so they will need a good 15 solid recruits in my opinion to make an impact. They lost Luke Carr, Deek Roberts, Cade Wellington, Patrick Purcell just to name a few..Schache and Cooke will be available if they dont get picked for north ballarat senior side as they have scrapped the development side, I would imagine they would be pretty unlucky not to get a game at VFL..You may be right though will wait and see

Who are they looking to merge with?

What would happen if them two merged?? Would the league continue with 6 team?? I have heard sea lake trying to head to the cmfl and ouyen trying to head to the sunraysia football league could possibly be the end of the mallee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back