Mallee Football League 2009 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mallee Football League Part 2

Woomalang should improve as there injured players come back but if they dont sign big names i cant see them getting off bottom unless underbool dont pick up anyone

Well whats the news. Hopetoun sign Schuby and he bringin with him a couple of others from eaglehawk. Any news at ouyen ie any loses. Walpy to be coached by Kain Munro but will need a few recruits to help them off the bottom with woomy. Woomy have signed a few also

I agree Kain is a good player, but plenty have come into the mallee and come un stuck, yes he has had the experience of being here before but he needs the support around the ground.
Good luck to all that can have a run around next year!!!

Spot on about Kaino, great player but he had the likes of...Lock, Bowe, Gretrix, Coates, Button, Herdman, Hill and Filo around him. He had alot of support around the Borough, so Hoptoun may need a few more to be a flag contender.

Well whats the news. Hopetoun sign Schuby and he bringin with him a couple of others from eaglehawk. Any news at ouyen ie any loses. Walpy to be coached by Kain Munro but will need a few recruits to help them off the bottom with woomy. Woomy have signed a few also
Rainbow got rid of pete weir and looking for a new coach. Any news on this.

Rainbow got rid of pete weir and looking for a new coach. Any news on this.
Haven't JEPARIT-Rainbow already annouced that Luke Werner will be coach this coming season with Corey Waldron and Justin Chilver as assistants. I here Weir is now offering his services to Wimmera League Clubs to the highest bidder.

Peter weir has signed with the warrack eagles im told, just wondering how he goes

Haven't JEPARIT-Rainbow already annouced that Luke Werner will be coach this coming season with Corey Waldron and Justin Chilver as assistants. I here Weir is now offering his services to Wimmera League Clubs to the highest bidder.
RAINBOW didnt want to resign him but i dont no the truth in this

Ben Mcleary back to Onion??

rumour is that his headng back to the farm??
Heading back for harvest then O/S for a bit is what I've heard. Will be back in Bendigo mid year. However knowing Ben he may have trouble saving for O/S and might need to earn some coin playing footy before he heads...

Peter weir has signed with the warrack eagles im told, just wondering how he goes
Dont no the extent of his injury throughout the year and if that will carry into next year. May get better value without pressure of coaching

Have heard that former Golden Square premiership coach Mark Adamson may travel with Robbins to Hopetoun. Will kick a few goals for them if he plays forward. Played for Kyabram in the Goulburn Valley last year who made the Grand Final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can any tell me how sea lake r shaping up 4 nxt year? any leaving heard they r thrwing around big coin?

Spot on about Kaino, great player but he had the likes of...Lock, Bowe, Gretrix, Coates, Button, Herdman, Hill and Filo around him. He had alot of support around the Borough, so Hoptoun may need a few more to be a flag contender.

what about castleman? the caliber of that bloke should help out shubie. is there enough room in the forward line for him and shubie? he will have plenty of support from the devils the only problem being the support will be in castlemans neck to hold up that massive head....

can any tell me how sea lake r shaping up 4 nxt year? any leaving heard they r thrwing around big coin?

Have signed 4 players in the last week. Mark Duscher/Josh Longeri/Jarrod Alderton & Daniel Carmichael. Pretty handy start as well as keeping Dowdy/mcleod etc might be a force again...........:eek:

Have signed 4 players in the last week. Mark Duscher/Josh Longeri/Jarrod Alderton & Daniel Carmichael. Pretty handy start as well as keeping Dowdy/mcleod etc might be a force again...........:eek:

W/U 3 signed from adelaide..not the usual suspects, they are all new however i don't know them or their tallent as yet! Possibly more to fill up a car......Wet country, grounds should be good this season!

Dowdy has signed with Irymple for the coming season.

Dowdy has signed with Irymple for the coming season.

sea lake tigers to be the go in 2011 gents number of players signing there and bit of you talent to go with and coach durie at the helm expecting big things :footy:

sea lake tigers to be the go in 2011 gents number of players signing there and bit of you talent to go with and coach durie at the helm expecting big things :footy:

Heard they getting a few from Swan Hill/Echuca way, is this true?

Scott Smith announced on Sunday that he will be staying on as coach at Beulah next season, will be interesting to see how many of their local boys who travelled this season decide to travel again.

Garry Hallam won the 1st's B&F in a close one ahead of the coach
Jeremy Moore won the 2nd's also in a close one ahead of Mick Saunders

How does Gary hall am really go?

Rumour is that Sea Lake have signed another big name from the SFL......... possible from Mildura!!!!! They are starting to look the real thing in 2011!

Rumour is that Sea Lake have signed another big name from the SFL......... possible from Mildura!!!!! They are starting to look the real thing in 2011!

Signed 2 very handy midfielders from Mildura F.C on big coin I would assume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back