Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the umpires in this league r f..ked. they must learn the game before they return to the field. the wknd gone they were an absolute f..king disgrace.

i agree in the game at ouyen which they played beulah was a disgrace 2 have a massive brawl like that and send 1 player off out of the whole 30 in it was shocking and all day they wernt consistent in any of ther calls for both sides

yea true that! ok whi are some young up and coming future stars boys?:confused:

marcus healy from ouyen could be a foward of the future who has kicked 60 goals in 11 games for ouyen unders. along with jesse vallance and jordan manley who are massive ball winners in the unders all 3 are playing seniors. Tom pridgeon, coleman schace and lucas cookj all from hoptoun are brilliant players but i doubt lucas and coleman will be in this league after this year another in bill barry from sea lake who is playing in the victorian squad with lucas and coleman.

Yeah re the Unders, from what my sources tell me Ouyen are going to bring it home in front of of one of the most magnificent clubrooms this side of Bendigo. It will be great for the Ouyen community to showcase there fantatisic facilitys, which far outweigh anything Mildura have to offer. Unfortunately the Ones have had a flat and dissapointing year which has been dulled since the Sun(Sonny) stopped shining. The word on the street casts doubt as to where and how strong that particular Sun(Sonny) will shine in the future.e n dug yeolfo a tyanbth d

Yeah re the Unders, from what my sources tell me Ouyen are going to bring it home in front of of one of the most magnificent clubrooms this side of Bendigo. It will be great for the Ouyen community to showcase there fantatisic facilitys, which far outweigh anything Mildura have to offer. Unfortunately the Ones have had a flat and dissapointing year which has been dulled since the Sun(Sonny) stopped shining. The word on the street casts doubt as to where and how strong that particular Sun(Sonny) will shine in the future.e n dug yeolfo a tyanbth d

i dunno who your sources are but the sun sonny has only played 2 games at the start of the year for ouyen

dylan turnbull ladies and gentleman... must i need to say anymore

GUN.

has been ripping up assumptions green fields ova the winter with his hard running and attack on d ball....

look out opposition for dyl turnbull of beullah:thumbsu:

My spies tell me that a prominent Ouyen 2s player and member of the brains trust could have seriously damaged his knee on the weekend and is in doubt for the entire finals campaign.

yea your rite i dnt no much bt he has certainly done something and hes name is james byrne and hes the coach

:):):):)Well Done Roo boys,Let's make sure we finish the season off well. Bring home that cup again:thumbsu::p

loveroos, I hear that Vaughan Noonan's season is as good as over after being sited and reported by two umpires for taking out young Bill Barry in Saturday's game and striking another Sea Lake Nandaly Tigers player? If he is rubbed out, which you would expect as two umpires made reports, it will be a massive blow for the Roos' back to back aspirations

i hope he gets weeks for it, the last couple of times vaughan has played the tigers he has lost his s**t. what was he thinking this time doing it in a final

i hope he gets weeks for it, the last couple of times vaughan has played the tigers he has lost his s**t. what was he thinking this time doing it in a final

Typical..umpires start doing their job this time of year whan they have let so much go in everyones games previously. Although they did book him for hitting number 5, who was clearly away from the action, so what were they really looking at..Be an interseting one..Both sides possibly having a player out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, i seen the noonan incident and it was guilty but there will be a loopole to get him off as the umpys stuffed up the numbers. My tip is he will be rite for the granny

marcus healy from ouyen could be a foward of the future who has kicked 60 goals in 11 games for ouyen unders. along with jesse vallance and jordan manley who are massive ball winners in the unders all 3 are playing seniors. Tom pridgeon, coleman schace and lucas cookj all from hoptoun are brilliant players but i doubt lucas and coleman will be in this league after this year another in bill barry from sea lake who is playing in the victorian squad with lucas and coleman.
Trent Donnan fro the catters guns it as well.. lol watched a game early in year out at beluah woomies unders killed beluah.. big red haired fella played well.. Jordy Bett or something and another kid Billt Price carved.. played 2 games this year and got 6 league votes!!! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back