Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

and thats why you dont play against him you sheep dog!!!!!!!!

Mate you are making an idiot of yourself. you have no idea who me02 is and i suggest u quit cos you're way off the mark. i also heard theres issues with robins' work in hopetoun maybe meaning him not coming.

so wot do people think of how the ladder will end up at the end of the season??? who for premiers and players to watch for????:confused: the 1st couple of rounds will be interesting thou!!

so wot do people think of how the ladder will end up at the end of the season??? who for premiers and players to watch for????:confused: the 1st couple of rounds will be interesting thou!!
well all you so call Xsperts that said cain was not going to put in a clearance just remember i told you way back in the biginning,will also tell you that W/L will not fold nor will they merge with Beulah but will tough it out for this season.Beulah will not be any good this year and along with W/L will hwlp hold up the bottom of the Ladder.Looks like S/L/N will struggle,J/R could be competitive if they gey the SH*T together and W/U and Ouyen to be front runners with Hopetoun there about if they pull of a few more big recruits.So my preseaon Ladder is

Ouyen
Hopetoun,if they get the recruits
W/U
J/R
S/L
Beulah
W/L
unless Beulah can get 4 big rercuits they will not be competitive with only 28 training players.

well all you so call Xsperts that said cain was not going to put in a clearance just remember i told you way back in the biginning,will also tell you that W/L will not fold nor will they merge with Beulah but will tough it out for this season.Beulah will not be any good this year and along with W/L will hwlp hold up the bottom of the Ladder.Looks like S/L/N will struggle,J/R could be competitive if they gey the SH*T together and W/U and Ouyen to be front runners with Hopetoun there about if they pull of a few more big recruits.So my preseaon Ladder is

Ouyen
Hopetoun,if they get the recruits
W/U
J/R
S/L
Beulah
W/L
unless Beulah can get 4 big rercuits they will not be competitive with only 28 training players.
chick magnet get a copy of saturdays bendigo advertiser and it will tell you that robins is not leaving eaglehawk that the clearence will be cancelled

Fairly high prediction for Hopetoun considering they've only picked up a couple. I think they'll find they've got excited a bit early although with these ballarat boys and the youngest cook returning you just dont know. The ladder will go ouyen, w/u, j/r, hopetoun, beulah, s/l, w/l.

yep and that why you dont play the game anymore!!!!

considering im still at school he must be a complete deads h i t if he went to school with me..ur an idiot mate. a textbook fool. seeing as this andrew brown is so good reel off a few of his stats..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hasnt signed... wont sign. and 900, try doubling that and say wwwhhhooo.

seems like theres too many w a n k e r s like you mate that are jealous that hopetoun has picked up the best player in the league. yeah hes on a s h i t load of cash but he's playing for hopetoun and i suggest if u know nothing about it which u obviously dont u should stop talking s h i t you ****ing tosser.[/quote]

Don't you hate it when you say way too much way too early and make yourself and your team look like total wa*kers!!!!!!!! Better luck next time!!!

chick magnet get a copy of saturdays bendigo advertiser and it will tell you that robins is not leaving eaglehawk that the clearence will be cancelled
if you believe whats in the papers your more of a ******** than what most people in here think you are,believe me when i tell you he is more Hopetoun now than Eaglehawk,you will be dissapointed in the first round over there if going to Eaglehawks first game and you think he is going to be running around there for them,come to Hopetouns first game and i think you will find him there.

if you believe whats in the papers your more of a ******** than what most people in here think you are,believe me when i tell you he is more Hopetoun now than Eaglehawk,you will be dissapointed in the first round over there if going to Eaglehawks first game and you think he is going to be running around there for them,come to Hopetouns first game and i think you will find him there.

i agree mate fairly sure u will c him running around in the red and white this year

listen pal i couldnt give two ****s about where robins plays next year i was just stating what was in the paper so that means that i wont be disappointed about the first game cause i wont be there i was just replying to the post that was put in fair dinkum when are some of yous just reply to something without having to call people ****heads or ********s or ****en **** sucking mother ****ers or any other remarks you want to think of

Let's be honest fellas. Is Kain really going to win Hopetoun a flag off his own bat? I don't think so, so let's stop debating whether he'll front up or not for round 1, and start talking about preseasons and practice matches. Any news from the clubs on this front?

Walpeup-Underbool...As most of the league will no Chris Vorwerk wont do much as coach of walpe.. As for these recruits from adelaide. west adelaide were the worst side in the sanfl last year Vaughan through research only played half a year in the twos. When marcus burdett played at hopetoun he was good but no flag winner and he is an elite seconds player at the more fancied glenelg. Tim Inkster played good footy for Beulah he played with last years flag winners. Therefore one bloke who only managed 10 games in a side that couldnt win a game shouldnt be expected to send walpe from very poor to pace setters..
Hopetoun- Hopefully can secure Kain Robins as its always nice to see local talent return to the area. I can imagine Bonga Poulton through his experience with junior footy will have his team the fittest of anyone in the league, and that would be a massive advantage. Still lacking depth..Blokes like puckle, cook x2, seipolt, woods, have to stand up they've been around the mark but need to start dominating games.
Beulah- Will be a totally new look outfit who will have to struggle.It seems there time at the top has been cut off, but what can they expect with so many outside players and the amount of money flowing around. It will be interesting to see how beulah respond to this challenge they havent had to face in previous years, will really test clubs loyalty. But will expect to sign some big names.
Woomelang- my home club will loose quality players and i have little doubt our season will be very dry, its disappointing to see such a player exodus but with a few recruits in pipeline hopefully things wont turn out to bad.Carn the cats!
SeaLake- As stated already on this site they seemed to have ran the bank dry last year. With the cream gone it will be really interesting to see if the club has the depth to continue to be a good side, tom summerhayes should dominate but thats always hard when there is nothing around you, will be interesting.
Ouyen- Cant comment precisely but seemed to have recruited well and if they can hang on to sonny lindsay any game isnt lost. A player of that quality will win games of his own back time and time again, and more importantly lift his other twenty team mates.
Key player- Rob Lindsay
Jeparit/rainbow- Been talking to an official at the club, big recruits all the rage, but i think there just going to expect them to win the games when clearly that wont happen. Dont have alot of time for J/R, but from transfer list have only lost pete weir who hasnt played in last two years anyway. So will definitely improve but cant see winning flag. Key player- Andrew Hiscock

Cheers. Hopefully that is better reading than whats been on recently.

mate you'd wanna get your mail right on vaughan noonan because he is going to set the benchmark in your skidmark of a league. he is much too good to be playing in the mallee league and will show it. ill wait for you to eat your words. also clearance for sea lake with ben kelly headed out there to sure up the backline and also clearance for one of the cooks back to hopetoun sees another local going back.. good signs for the devils

mate you'd wanna get your mail right on vaughan noonan because he is going to set the benchmark in your skidmark of a league. he is much too good to be playing in the mallee league and will show it. ill wait for you to eat your words. also clearance for sea lake with ben kelly headed out there to sure up the backline and also clearance for one of the cooks back to hopetoun sees another local going back.. good signs for the devils

I agree the Mallee league hasn't seen a bloke as hard on the footy or the man with the footy as Vaughan Noonan. Will be a great battle when Whale lines up on Sonny Lindsay

Jeparit/rainbow- Been talking to an official at the club, big recruits all the rage, but i think there just going to expect them to win the games when clearly that wont happen. Dont have alot of time for J/R.

WHy would'nt recruits win games? You say that players recruited makes a difference to walpy so why wouldnt it to JR? Contradicting yourself a little there mate. With other players in the pipeline expect them to be up there, no1 talks flags this early m8 but hopefully make the finals and we know that n e thing can happen in finals football - ouyen last year! See you in round 1 mate when we hand out one hell of a flogging...;)

WHy would'nt recruits win games? You say that players recruited makes a difference to walpy so why wouldnt it to JR? Contradicting yourself a little there mate. With other players in the pipeline expect them to be up there, no1 talks flags this early m8 but hopefully make the finals and we know that n e thing can happen in finals football - ouyen last year! See you in round 1 mate when we hand out one hell of a flogging...;)

So Rainbow could be back to the days when Swanny Davies graced the ground and was winning games

What date do you guy's start your season?Was told your season was going to be cut by 4 or 5 games, true or not?

footyfan, i think you'll find i was saying the walpe recruits wont turn them into a great side, as blokes like marcus burdet have stared in Sanfl but never put hopetoun close to a flag. Dont hold your breath with rainbow either, i cant imagine rainbow being in good shape with dingo out there after what i heard he was like at nhill..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back