Bumped Malthouse...Foxtel interview and more (latest post #1509)

Remove this Banner Ad

But I still think it is Micks master plan, he is destroying carlton as a favour to Eddie.

shhhhh.png

Not a horrible option. They cant throw first up coach to the wolves now. It would be career suicide. Rumours of Worsfolds incompetence are gretaly exaggerated. He is a kick away from being a dual premiership coach
He was also a sniff away from being the coach of a Colombian cartel.

When it comes to my heroes, my loyalty goes deep and forever. I dont let little things shake that love. Mick Malthouse was a hero of mine..... but he's not now so I think he's crap...

I'll go back to considering Mick.......at all, after he has been de-Carltoned in the near future.
The greatest have moments of weakness.

I'm just disappointed the Carlton freefall came so quickly. I was enjoying their periods of false hope and unrealistic expectations.

Yes it's been delightful, their list looked in trouble a couple of years back with their better players aging and youth non existent.
The strangest part for me was MM's seemingly lack of knowledge about the list he was taking over. He sat on his hands 'year 1' and didn't make hard calls on the list. No side can afford to stay stagnant for a year.
I think Hardwick is making the same mistake currently at the Tigers.

It's finally gone 'Blahhhh' at the Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just disappointed the Carlton freefall came so quickly. I was enjoying their periods of false hope and unrealistic expectations.
Timmy you'll be happy to know we have not heard the thud yet or seen the distant puff of smoke.
wile-e-coyote-off-cliff-large.jpg

I'll go back to considering Mick.......at all, after he has been de-Carltoned in the near future.
The greatest have moments of weakness.

well in the past i would have defended him until i was slain through the heart, but now he's just an old fart that needs to be put down ...or put out into a retirement village and watered every couple of days.

well in the past i would have defended him until i was slain through the heart, but now he's just an old fart that needs to be put down ...or put out into a retirement village and watered every couple of days.
He'll get the flick,sulk for a year or two and then he'll be back in our hearts....
He just had one of those "weird uncle at Xmas lunch" couple of years.

He'll get the flick, sulk for a year or two and then he'll be back in our hearts....
He just had one of those "weird uncle at Xmas lunch couple of years.

He'll get the flick, sulk for a year or two and then he'll be back in our hearts....
He just had one of those "weird uncle at Xmas lunch couple of years.

i have a hearing problem but my reading is ok...or is this a game of pick the difference between the two posts?

Just because

“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” Malthouse said to much applause.

Mick, never one to shy away from blaming his players...

"The principle thing is there has got to be still a unity. The moment we fragment at a football team level - in other words the players and the coaches - if there's a fragmentation in that, the whole lot goes down," he said. That fragmentation is a two-way street, it can't just be the coaches fault.

"Inadvertently, whether it be the club or the press (that) have said that we're rebuilding, well that's a big hurdle to overcome mentally when you've got players who've signed for four or five years.

"You bring players into the football club and they feel as if, 'What did you bring me in here for if I'm not going to be considered (to be) in a side that's going to go forward instead of rebuilding?'"

Well maybe your club shouldn't have said anything? Dick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back