Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's put some respect on Pastor Fred's name. Can be an absolute chaos for us or the opposition but he will die for us out on the pitch.
Completely agree but he is a hard player to like though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was convinced that the club would take the safe option and go for Poch over ETH but thank heck they didn't. The man is working miracles.

It feels incredible to finally have a quality coach at the helm. That was a fairly dire first half but his in game management is so good that I now have complete confidence that we can turn it around.

Things were so toxic last season that I was convinced at least half of the team needed to be cleared out but credit to these guys, the character is phenomenal and confidence is clearly sky high right now.

Hopefully they carry this momentum into Sunday. Getting some reward for effort with an early trophy will only push this group onto bigger and better things.

Antony's goal, that whole play was a thing of beauty. Great long ball, great back heel, great body work by Bruno and super finish by the Ant.

Blonde Garnacho > Brunette Garnacho too

I was convinced that the club would take the safe option and go for Poch over ETH but thank * they didn't. The man is working miracles.

It feels incredible to finally have a quality coach at the helm. That was a fairly dire first half but his in game management is so good that I now have complete confidence that we can turn it around.

Things were so toxic last season that I was convinced at least half of the team needed to be cleared out but credit to these guys, the character is phenomenal and confidence is clearly sky high right now.

Hopefully they carry this momentum into Sunday. Getting some reward for effort with an early trophy will only push this group onto bigger and better things.
Imagine where we would be right now if they did go down the Poch road... no way would we be top 4 and have seen the improvement in so many players.

Antony's goal, that whole play was a thing of beauty. Great long ball, great back heel, great body work by Bruno and super finish by the Ant.

Blonde Garnacho > Brunette Garnacho too
Is Garnacho trying to win a Brownlow or something with that hair?

It is a privilege to watch every game when things aren't going good ETH knows wtf he is doing in terms of tactical changes haven't seen this kind of stuff in a long time.

Also, love the fact he doesn't go defensive in big games. He is happy to go toe to toe with the big teams more often than not. He just gets Manchester United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back