Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gaffer said he'd like a first team squad of 23. But we got too many fecking players. It's tough to cut them because they all show potential. These are the players who all have first team experience. The bolded are the ones i think should go out on loan.

ST: Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, Chicharito, Zaha, Wilson, Lawrence, Keane, Henriquez
CAM: Mata, Januzaj, Lingard
CM: Herrera, New CM, Carrick, Fletcher, Cleverley, Powell
WB: Valencia, Rafael, Shaw, Young, Varela, Vermijl, James
CB: Evans, Smalling, Jones, New CB, Keane, Blackett
GK: DDG, Lindegaard, Amos, Johnstone

But i still get 26 players staying with us this season. Buying 2 CBs would be nice but imo we'll only sign one.

I'd like to see the following on the transfer list:
OUT: Anderson, Nani, Kagawa, Fellaini

I feel sorry for Kagawa being on that out list, the other three is like "get the * out" but he is like "sorry but you need to go to balance the squad better".

Yeah Kagawa won't be getting regular games with us, which he deserves at another club. He's too good to be sitting on the bench. Unless he can drastically improve in the #8 or #6 role, whichever one the boss is experimenting him in

I just made logical decisions on the players going on loan. But as you know LVG doesn't care about age, experience etc., so anyone could be staying or going. I like James too and get the feeling LVG rates him too

Kagawa and Chicharito really should be pushing for moves out, they're both far too good to be sitting on the pine. Chacharito especially has proven to be a 20+ goal a season player. Although I think once RVP retires we'll play a front 3 of Rooney, Chicha/Welbeck and Mata.

Ah no he hasn't, the most he has scored for us is 20 goals in a season. His best for Guadalajara is 21.

Hernandez should be sold because he isn't really that good. Atletico looks to be interested.

Ah no he hasn't, the most he has scored for us is 20 goals in a season. His best for Guadalajara is 21.

Hernandez should be sold because he isn't really that good. Atletico looks to be interested.

I should have said he has proven he can be a 20+ goal a season player. His first season for the club was amazing, and it came out of nowhere. He really hasn't been given much of a chance since he started in the 2010(?) CL final V Barca.

I should have said he has proven he can be a 20+ goal a season player. His first season for the club was amazing, and it came out of nowhere. He really hasn't been given much of a chance since he started in the 2010(?) CL final V Barca.
But he hasn't proved he can. He hasn't had 20+ goals for us so not sure he has proved he can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hernandez is a great little player, perfect as a super sub but it's very clear he doesn't want to be that and hates being viewed as one. His first season with us was very good, he played a lot of games and showed what he can do, since then his opportunities have been limited, he's struggled because of it, and I think he'll be off to Atletico Madrid, which is a shame as I think he loves United but knows he'll need to leave to play more often.

Really happy with that half. Thought we controlled 80% of it. We're playing as a team, they're depending on Bale. Wth has happened to Young, playing like his Villa days. Keane looking alright since the penalty. Interested to see how Zaha goes in the 2nd half. Liking the look of Fletcher too, like a new signing as they say ;) Herrera needs to find the easy pass more often

I tried to get up for the game but fell asleep. Signs are looking good, it looks like Young may yet come good.

Now we have Liverpool.

Young is a backyard bully. Playing well in pre season is a smoke screen to another season of s**t games with more dives than goals. Piss him off while he has value

Fletcher has been very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back