Manchester United vs Arsenal

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Shinboners
On the bright side, surely they have to have a telecast of the game here in Australia.

Lets hope so. I am sure SBS has a deal to show some matches from the earlier rounds of the FA Cup right through to the final itself. Surely, surely, surely they would go for this one. Even a potential Liverpool v Leeds match in the same round would make for a great double header.

Ahh yeah we don't watch soccer in this country, I forgot :rolleyes:

What a ripper of a game this will be,boy am I glad that it is being played at Old Trafford:)Surely the winner of thsi game will go on the win the F.A Cup??????

The Red Devils for sure in this encounter:)

Originally posted by maccas_no1
What a ripper of a game this will be,boy am I glad that it is being played at Old Trafford:)Surely the winner of thsi game will go on the win the F.A Cup??????

The winner of United vs Arsenal would probably be favourites, but that doesn't make them certainties. Newcastle and Chelsea would have to be a strong chances, with Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers also having strong claims as well.

The winner of United vs Arsenal would probably be favourites, but that doesn't make them certainties. Newcastle and Chelsea would have to be a strong chances, with Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers also having strong claims as well.

Liverpool? Are you alright?

And us Magpies have better hopes of winning the European Cup ;)

Shinners,

I think the Geordies might struggle.;)

Originally posted by Passmore
Shinners,

I think the Geordies might struggle.;)

Originally posted by daicos4ever
That's what I tried telling him. I'd like to think that Wolves don't exist.....

Er....ahem......yeah...I meant Sunderland...honestly! Newcastle/Sunderland....bloody easy to get these teams mixed up.

Um....yeah.

:eek: :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back