Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

And if Bristol City ever make it to the Premiership, they'd be my side over Liverpool.

It's not an unusual phenomenon, hell the amount of people I know who support League One/Two sides but follow Man United as well etc...

Bristol City aren't in League One/Two, they're in the Championship.

C'mon Leicester.

Out of the three, I'd like to see Leicester stay up.

Even more so, as a Liverpool fan, I'd like to snare a Champions League place and see Everton go down if possible this year.

Although I'll definitely take the latter as a consolation prize!
I'm a red and I want Everton to stay up. I root for Everton in every match they aren't playing Liverpool. I don't know if that's common, don't care. I love the city and everything that goes along with it.

1 game to go and then i can....
will smith mib GIF

Has any Chelsea player stood up this last month and showed they deserve to stay at the club. I know it's hard when everything is going to s**t, but you have to have big doubts over every player in that squad.

Has any Chelsea player stood up this last month and showed they deserve to stay at the club. I know it's hard when everything is going to s**t, but you have to have big doubts over every player in that squad.
Lewy Hall, Enzo amd Noni. Kepa tries but hes pretty limit. Its a short list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big job ahead for Poch.
Its a bigger and more important job for Winstanley and Stewart. They'll need to move on at least a dozen footballers while filling the holes at CF, DM and GK.

I think they've chosen the right guy in Poch, but it's going to take time. Boehly realising he's out of his depth and stepping back is a bonus too.

Has Poch ever managed a club that will be facing relegation? There's so many holes to fill and I'm just not convinced we'll get it all done.
It's incredible the amount of money spent and the amount of players you've brought in to still have so many holes in your squad is quite alarming.

My ******* god. How s**t are we at finishing.

Mudryk, Havertz and Gallagher should have all scored in the first half. It wasn't like United were amazing, it was more that Chelsea were awful. Not just the finishing but sloppy passes and getting robbed of the ball. Lewis Hall did well and Felix when he came on.

Havertz is a total bust. Needs to be sold IMO.
When someone plays out of position for the entirety of his tenure at a club I can’t see that as being a bust.

Wasn’t he a 10 to begin with? And has played at the 9 position since leaving Leverkusen.

Finishing was never his forte to begin with.

Unless I’m wrong about the position happy to be quoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back