Premier Lg EPL Matchday 27 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the most boring relegation 'fight' of any season?
Everton and Forest both possibly getting deductions could help Luton.

Burnley and Sheff Utd are finished though.

You wouldn't have thought it was the most boring?

Given I'd say anyone from maybe Palace down (although Palace and Bournemouth may well pull a bit further away in the coming games) is still in the mix to go down I don't think it's too bad, but yeah two teams adrift isn't great. We've had worse though.

Given I'd say anyone from maybe Palace down (although Palace and Bournemouth may well pull a bit further away in the coming games) is still in the mix to go down I don't think it's too bad, but yeah two teams adrift isn't great. We've had worse though.
Be a hell of run of form to see either Palace or Bournemouth go down. They're 8 clear of Luton, almost half of what Luton have picked up in 25 games.

That's what I was curious of, what were the worse seasons relating to this? I know one team can often be miles off it but to have two essentially relegated as early in the season as these two have been.

Where have you seen that it's being restarted at 60 mins? That would be incredibly dumb.
I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it will be completely restarted, from the beginning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it will be completely restarted, from the beginning.

Absolutely. I think Sam was saying the same thing. It seemed like you were saying it'd be restarted from 60 mins.

Be a hell of run of form to see either Palace or Bournemouth go down. They're 8 clear of Luton, almost half of what Luton have picked up in 25 games.

That's what I was curious of, what were the worse seasons relating to this? I know one team can often be miles off it but to have two essentially relegated as early in the season as these two have been.

Literally two seasons ago the same thing happened with Watford and Norwich.

In 20/21 all three teams were relegated without a whimper, that was definitely worse. 11 points between Fulham and Burnley lol.

Absolutely. I think Sam was saying the same thing. It seemed like you were saying it'd be restarted from 60 mins.
Yeah sorry, meant from the start, will edit to make it clearer.

City/United probably the most interesting match as its a derby, but I assume City will get the win.

Brentford have been horrendously poor, if they hadn't picked up points earlier in the year then this form run they are in would have them in the relegation scrap.
Everton/WHU could be interesting now that Everton have had their points deduction reduced maybe some of the relegation stress lifts.

Arsenal and Pool could put up big numbers this week.

SA TIMES:
View attachment 1914273
View attachment 1914274

Postponed Games:
Matchday 17: Bournemouth 1-1 Luton 59 mins in, Suspended. (Game reportedly to be restarted from the beginning)
Matchday 26: Chelsea vs Spurs
Interesting table there Rosscoe. Just a friendly reminder that for good old Michail to be right gaining 1.75 points per match on Liverpool is needed now.

Michail Antonio - "I am backing myself over Liverpool. You know what, I think we are going to finish higher than Liverpool this season. I'm putting it out there."

Moyes has got West Ham level with the fawned over De Zerbi, yet people want him sacked. Ok his football isn't attractive at times but results matter. Can play the attractive football of Poch with billions in players and be worse off.
When have Chelsea played consistently attractive football?

Any articles somewhere confirming this?

Surely decided shortly as it affects a relegation battle.

Surely you either replay the whole game or just call it a draw based on that result.

Playing 30 mins is an incredible waste of everyone's time. Not to mention it doesn't replicate the situation of the night anyway.

Literally two seasons ago the same thing happened with Watford and Norwich.

In 20/21 all three teams were relegated without a whimper, that was definitely worse. 11 points between Fulham and Burnley lol.

Yeah sorry, meant from the start, will edit to make it clearer.

Is the gap between premier league and the championship getting to big?
I said before that there should be more funding for lower leagues. A small portion of prem TV money should be sacrificed.

Interesting table there Rosscoe. Just a friendly reminder that for good old Michail to be right gaining 1.75 points per match on Liverpool is needed now.

Michail Antonio - "I am backing myself over Liverpool. You know what, I think we are going to finish higher than Liverpool this season. I'm putting it out there."
He’s already conceded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back