Premier Lg EPL Matchday 25 & 26 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal the most inform team but have the toughest draw. If they win it, it’ll be well deserved.

Liverpool running on pure Klopp adrenaline but hampered by injuries. If they win it, same as above.

City look the most vulnerable however only one point behind and the switch could be flicked any moment.

What a season.

His output at this age is outstanding, plays almost every minute for England too. His numbers at the equivalent age would stack up very favourably comparable to others, he’d be in elite company.
Missed the output against the mighty Porto I guess. Only elite company he's in is all the overrated English players that are called elite when in reality they've done nothing special.

Missed the output against the mighty Porto I guess. Only elite company he's in is all the overrated English players that are called elite when in reality they've done nothing special.

DEFGebQY08RykGHgCo4bRhIrdTc=.gif

It’s been an extraordinary past month for Arsenal. 25 goals from past 6 games is crazy regardless of opponent. Not often a team averages over 4 goals a game over a six game stretch. Liverpool get a few back from injury and think title race will go to the last day..hopefully

United’s goal difference back to 0. Great side! Not lucky at all.

Posts like this one implies that is what our supporters say. You won’t find people many of our own supporters that think we aren’t a rabble.

There's plenty of foreign players in the Premier League to compare him against. Salah is still the best winger but Saka is better then players like Mitoma, Garnacho, Richarlison, Luis Diaz, Kulusevski, Almiron, Doku, Antony, Bailey, Mudryk, Willian, Kudus.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start for the new manager, already changed our system to only 3 at the back, look better to watch already.

Franca, £20m kid from Brazil, who Roy didn't trust got his first assist and won our penalty. Munoz only £9 from Belgium a month ago looks a bargain on the right and Wharton only 20 yo midfielder from Blackburn has slotted in beautifully, they are exactly what we needed.

Hope Roy is getting better.

Good start for the new manager, already changed our system to only 3 at the back, look better to watch already.

Franca, £20m kid from Brazil, who Roy didn't trust got his first assist and won our penalty. Munoz only £9 from Belgium a month ago looks a bargain on the right and Wharton only 20 yo midfielder from Blackburn has slotted in beautifully, they are exactly what we needed.

Hope Roy is getting better.

Red card to Burnley makes it a bit hard to read too much in the performance.

There's plenty of foreign players in the Premier League to compare him against. Salah is still the best winger but Saka is better then players like Mitoma, Garnacho, Richarlison, Luis Diaz, Kulusevski, Almiron, Doku, Antony, Bailey, Mudryk, Willian, Kudus.
how have you snuck antony, willian and mudryk in with the rest of those

It’s been an extraordinary past month for Arsenal. 25 goals from past 6 games is crazy regardless of opponent. Not often a team averages over 4 goals a game over a six game stretch. Liverpool get a few back from injury and think title race will go to the last day..hopefully
That’s just EPL, not incl Porto yeah?

Very impressive.

Yes I was sent this last week. Elite company indeed at this stage of his career.

Saka is blossoming into a wonderful player, but I guess stats are stats, I’ve looked at some other players who better these G+A stats comfortably but wouldn’t have them at Ronaldo’s level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back