Premier Lg EPL Matchday 25 & 26 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Glorious this from Arsenal. A comprehensive dismantling.

Saka again with Robben vibes. You know what he’s going to do, cut in onto his left (even though he can smash them in from his right). But still so difficult to stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which wingers are better than Saka in the league right now? Salah has the runs on the board. Foden is on par.

That's it I reckon.
This isnt really a conversation is it? I mean it's been this way for a while. Salah in a league of his own then next level down has been Foden and Saka for a while. Since Mane's departure I guess.

This isnt really a conversation is it? I mean it's been this way for a while. Salah in a league of his own then next level down has been Foden and Saka for a while. Since Mane's departure I guess.
TBH Luis Diaz, Darwin Nunez, Jota and Salah are all the bestest everest. Saka sucks.

His output at this age is outstanding, plays almost every minute for England too. His numbers at the equivalent age would stack up very favourably comparable to others, he’d be in elite company.
There was a stat going around on Facebook a few weeks ago that he reached 100 PL goal contributions in less appearances and at a younger age than CR7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back