Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we the only team Haaland failed to score against?
This season: 0 goals vs Real Madrid, Brentford, Chelsea and Sheff Utd.

Real Madrid was CL, Sheff Utd was FA Cup. He can still get a goal vs Brentford on the last matchday.

It's something of a crime to me that de Bryne's name is not uttered with the same reverence as Messi and Ronaldo. I genuinely believe he is one of the best players in the world.

We're cooked, if you press us we'll be too knackered to keep our shape at the back.

Neither club has much to play for in terms of the points. Brighton will want to give their fans a win in their last home game. The young players that have come in won't be cooked. I doubt there's much that any of the B team City players can do to force their way into the FA Cup and Champs League teams but they will want keep their winning streak.

The impressive thing for both clubs is that any player who comes in knows the system and can slot in.

Neither club has much to play for in terms of the points. Brighton will want to give their fans a win in their last home game. The young players that have come in won't be cooked. I doubt there's much that any of the B team City players can do to force their way into the FA Cup and Champs League teams but they will want keep their winning streak.

The impressive thing for both clubs is that any player who comes in knows the system and can slot in.

I was replying to a Villa fan, they have plenty to play for still.

I expect the City game will be very open and free flowing. We'll get done on the counter by Foden for sure.

Haaland didnt score against us in the league or in the Community Shield. City knocked us out of the League Cup and he scored 1 goal in that game.
So in summary, Erling Haaland has not failed to score against Liverpool. Glad we cleared that up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Leicester.

Out of the three, I'd like to see Leicester stay up.

Even more so, as a Liverpool fan, I'd like to snare a Champions League place and see Everton go down if possible this year.

Although I'll definitely take the latter as a consolation prize!

C'mon Leicester.

Out of the three, I'd like to see Leicester stay up.

Even more so, as a Liverpool fan, I'd like to snare a Champions League place and see Everton go down if possible this year.

Although I'll definitely take the latter as a consolation prize!
Says on your profile you follow Bristol City.

One of the worst games I've ever watched but if that's the point to help us stay up, so be it.

Come on you cherries

Unfortunately for you guys I see all of Leeds, Leicester, Everton winning on MD38. Everybody else is safe / thinking of summer holidays or just wanting the season over.

Unfortunately for you guys I see all of Leeds, Leicester, Everton winning on MD38. Everybody else is safe / thinking of summer holidays or just wanting the season over.
Nah, I watched that Leeds v Hammers game... No way.

If Leeds were going to get a win it was then, and even then, you could just see their heads drop, even when they were in the lead - almost like it was an inevitability.

Yeah we’re not winning. We conceded three to Hammers who flew back from a late Thursday night euro game and nothing to play for. And now we’re without Bamford and Rodrigo.

Think Everton will beat Bournemouth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back