Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a pissing contest - You eliciting my introspection - please listen to your self

Actually, aside from Russia invading - I stand by all of it - seems to me looking back quite prescient.

Regarding the invasion, what we were not getting reported was the scale of Ukrainian attacks, shelling, and the massive build up of troops and fortification in the Donbass and Donetsk regions. The entire media sphere mainstream and alternative got this wrong - no-one was reporting on the relentless bombardment and build-up by the Ukraine.

As for how much land the Russians have subsequently taken - the Ukrainians were close to an agreement back in late March - terms had been agreed by both sides in Turkey - before Boris and Biden convinced Zelensky to withdraw. Those terms were Russia merely obtaining the Donetsk, Lugansk self declared republics and the Ukraine neutrality.

As for NATO breaking up and the Europeans squabbling - stay tuned - winter is coming - and much more still - the entire world is shifting
A truly biblical moment

Let me guess.... two weeks?

Not a pissing contest - You eliciting my introspection - please listen to your self

Actually, aside from Russia invading - I stand by all of it - seems to me looking back quite prescient.

Regarding the invasion, what we were not getting reported was the scale of Ukrainian attacks, shelling, and the massive build up of troops and fortification in the Donbass and Donetsk regions. The entire media sphere mainstream and alternative got this wrong - no-one was reporting on the relentless bombardment and build-up by the Ukraine.

As for how much land the Russians have subsequently taken - the Ukrainians were close to an agreement back in late March - terms had been agreed by both sides in Turkey - before Boris and Biden convinced Zelensky to withdraw. Those terms were Russia merely obtaining the Donetsk, Lugansk self declared republics and the Ukraine neutrality.

As for NATO breaking up and the Europeans squabbling - stay tuned - winter is coming - and much more still - the entire world is shifting
A truly biblical moment

Oh as for a depopulation agenda - even you should realize I believe us westerners way too stupid for anything remotely coherent
rofl. Ah well, was worth a try.

So not 'made up' then? Small piece of progress there, I wouldn't be surprised if you legit believed you'd never written that stuff, you're that far gone.

What an absolutely pathetic attempt though to pretend what you posted doesn't mean what it means. Yep, we sure weren't getting reports of Ukrainian "relentless bombardment" (lol) in Donbas and Donetsk - and your post back in February didn't mention this either, funny that. It was all "NATO NATO NATO, Putin's a genius". You didn't even believe it was happening as it was literally happening;
For a good month the invasion of the Ukraine has been imminent - approved - ready - any minute - tomorrow - at 1pm - and still nothing has happened or is likely to happen.
And now you pretend that you said or meant something different, when everyone can see your words in black and white. Weak, weak s**t.

rofl. Ah well, was worth a try.

So not 'made up' then? Small piece of progress there, I wouldn't be surprised if you legit believed you'd never written that stuff, you're that far gone.

What an absolutely pathetic attempt though to pretend what you posted doesn't mean what it means. Yep, we sure weren't getting reports of Ukrainian "relentless bombardment" (lol) in Donbas and Donetsk - and your post back in February didn't mention this either, funny that. It was all "NATO NATO NATO, Putin's a genius". You didn't even believe it was happening as it was literally happening;

And now you pretend that you said or meant something different, when everyone can see your words in black and white. Weak, weak s**t.
Whether anyone is right or wrong in one or many instances is not really important at all
Because, we can only ever get to something approximating the truth and we get there only by considering a multiplicity of perspectives.
This is the very foundation of thought

Persistently responding to discussions as an exercise in overt adversarial point scoring - a pissing contest - punctuated by constant derision is not a methodology that can progress towards any kind of truth finding or even basic understanding, rather it deforms the participants.

There is something malignant going on here.

I had a very abusive upbringing - it's not something I care to bring up to often but I'm not sure that is any longer the right approach.

I and many of us here are routinely treated to outrageous psychological abuse with the ever present threat of exclusion. Your attacks here are comparatively mild compared to a moderator like Malifice. But all of it is completely unacceptable and damning of all of you.

You, chief and this clique of organised gaslighting needs to stop - there are civil ways to engage in discussion. If you and the site are incapable of conducting a moderation policy that at least attempts to minimise personal derision and abuse than you disqualify yourselves ethically and legally. This has long gone past being funny.

So let me again state this to you, Chief and all the moderators - stop it -
The role of moderators is to minimise abuse and to only censor opinions that promote illegal actions

Sanctions, persistent derision and co-ordinated abuse is just not acceptable.

Whether anyone is right or wrong in one or many instances is not really important at all
Because, we can only ever get to something approximating the truth and we get there only by considering a multiplicity of perspectives.

Persistently responding to discussions as an exercise in overt adversarial point scoring - a pissing contest - punctuated by constant derision is not a methodology that can progress towards any kind of truth finding or even basic understanding, rather it deforms the participants.

I'd suggest if someone has been as consistently wrong as you while posting some of the most obviously batshit insane stuff you have, then that is not only important but relevant in discussions here. It speaks to your credibility, and when you post with the tone of collective derision that you do, well, that you receive some of the responses you do is far from surprising.

I had a very abusive upbringing - it's not something I care to bring up to often but I'm not sure that is any longer the right approach.

I and many of us here are routinely treated to outrageous psychological abuse with the ever present threat of exclusion. Your attacks here are comparatively mild compared to a moderator like Malifice. But all of it is completely unacceptable and damning of all of you.

You, chief and this clique of organised gaslighting needs to stop - there are civil ways to engage in discussion. If you and the site are incapable of conducting a moderation policy that at least attempts to minimise personal derision and abuse than you disqualify yourselves ethically and legally. This has long gone past being funny.

The role of moderators is to minimise abuse and to only censor opinions that promote illegal actions

You speak of truth and gaslighting like a bloke who wasn't just utterly exposed as having no interest in truth and a substantial one in gaslighting. There is simply no other infernce that can be drawn from the embarrassing way you handled discussion of your posts from Feb on the Russian invasion :drunk:

I'd also dismiss the idea that anything is organised or co-ordinated. People see your posts and respond, some of them are moderators - we're not sitting around in PMs talking to each other about how we can best abuse you. That you seem to cop so much pushback is related to the content of your posts as far as I can see - they're usually pretty whacky, often derisive and on some occasions objectively disconnected from reality.

Nevertheless, I am truly sorry to hear about your history, and apologise if my posts here have unduly contributed to any issues you might still be experiencing. I'll leave this exchange here for now, and will honestly try to word any future interactions a bit more thoughtfully.

DARVO.

Wait you are the SOURCE of derision. You get it back and then blame everyone else.

A truly biblical moment

Oh as for a depopulation agenda - even you should realize I believe us westerners way too stupid for anything remotely coherent

What's your buddy Putin been doing with all the kids?

FalVlM1XwAA3YLO

Wait you are the SOURCE of derision. You get it back and then blame everyone else.
Criticism, satire or invective directed towards public figures, political themes, interest groups etcetera is distinct from personal derision between participants. The later is not the proper activity of a public forum. The proper function of a public forum will degenerate into a chaotic riot where derision is not minimised or a tyranny where the derision becomes ideologically partial.

This is an elementary concept: one participant may state Trump is a lying idiot, another that Biden is a Senile Incompetent. It is unacceptable for a respondent to either of those claims to reply with personal derision of the person making either claim. Such a personal dersion does not progress a discussion it terminates the discussion. The correct approach is to examine the basis of the claim, which may lead you to ridicule the basis of the claim but avoiding personalising the derision against the claimant.

Unfortunately, Bigfooty has in recent years begun to hide behind a very thin facade as a public forum when it increasingly behaves as a publisher.
It has become routine for a co-ordination of personal attacks of derision that are aligned with clear patterns of politically partial censorship directed at participants who challenge the sites unstated ideology. This is both ethically abhorrent and legally suspect.

Where Bigfooty or any social media outlet act only as a public forum that strictly adheres only to legal restraints on speech and does not censor according to a hidden ideology - then it could be argued that it is not liable for the above patterns of co-ordinated derision. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The behaviour of your moderator - Malifice - on this conspiracy thread no less - over the course of the last 12 months is sufficient proof of a deliberately malevolent policy - endorsed by BF management - of a co-ordinated relentless psychological attack inclusive of relentless derision, censorship, bullying, gaslighting that is/was intended to cause both harm and suffering.

I and many of us who have been the target of this relentless attack have indeed been traumatised and stupefied by it. I realise how this may sound like a dramatic exaggeration but I don't believe it is. As a rule, I am not known to be thin skinned. So I can only imagine how much harm others may have suffered. This behaviour needs to stop. And now that its consequences have been made overt you may not claim to be unaware.

I and many of us who have been the target of this relentless attack have indeed been traumatised and stupefied by it.

You had that well before you got here, mate. Lay off the homebrew liquor.

You had that well before you got here, mate. Lay off the homebrew liquor.
My or anyone's psychological state is not a suitable topic for the forum
Nor is it acceptable for you to be casting aspersions concerning my mental health and gaslighting me about the consumption of liquor.
This is entirely inappropriate - I ask you to desist and begin exercise a modicum of decency that treats all participants of bf equally with respect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Criticism, satire or invective directed towards public figures, political themes, interest groups etcetera is distinct from personal derision between participants.
You've routinely directed all of these toward a collective of users posting here. Lockdown supporters, pro vaxers, people in favour of contact tracing... you've often attacked them with terms like mass pychosis, pathological timidity or similar. You have also on occasion replied to posts on these topics with "moronic post" or words to that effect.

I suppose this isn't quite the direct, 1-on-1 derision you're talking about (although "moronic post" is pretty close) - but neither is it invective directed exclusively at public or political figures. Bottom line is if you post the way you do, expect to cop a bit back.

Again, I completely acknowledge and understand the historical issues you've volunteered in regards to having issues about this. A public forum with substantial cut and thrust simply might not be the best environment for you.

The correct approach is to examine the basis of the claim, which may lead you to ridicule the basis of the claim but avoiding personalising the derision against the claimant.
I have regularly examined and ridiculed the basis of your claims. In the latest example, where I asked you to revisit some honestly pretty unhinged posts from earlier in the year re: Ukraine - your response was to double down, claim the thrust of your post wasn't about what it was clearly about, and pretend you were still right ¯\(ツ)

An occasional "yeah I got that one wrong" would assist in fostering the civil discourse you'd prefer, I suspect.

Last edited:
You've routinely directed all of these toward a collective of users posting here. Lockdown supporters, pro vaxers, people in favour of contact tracing... you've often attacked them with terms like mass pychosis, pathological timidity or similar. You have also on occasion replied to posts on these topics with "moronic post" or words to that effect.

I suppose this isn't quite the direct, 1-on-1 derision you're talking about (although "moronic post" is pretty close) - but neither is it invective directed exclusively at public or political figures. Bottom line is if you post the way you do, expect to cop a bit back.

Again, I completely acknowledge and understand the historical issues you've volunteered in regards to having issues about this. A public forum with substantial cut and thrust simply might not be the best environment for you.

I have regularly examined and ridiculed the basis of your claims. In the latest example, where I asked you to revisit some honestly pretty unhinged posts from earlier in the year re: Ukraine - your response was to double down, claim the thrust of your post wasn't about what it was clearly about, and pretend you were still right ¯\(ツ)

An occasional "yeah I got that one wrong" would assist in fostering the civil discourse you'd prefer, I suspect.
We participated in some exchanges on Friday after i raised the issue of the of personal derision and its inappropriateness.
You even apologised in a roundabout way.
Here you are 4 days later with another post where I am the subject matter.
If you scroll up - you will see Chief and Kurve doing the exact same.

The Thread is called: Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get Vaccinated.
That is the topic.

We participated in some exchanges on Friday after i raised the issue of the of personal derision and its inappropriateness.
You even apologised in a roundabout way.
Here you are 4 days later with another post where I am the subject matter.
If you scroll up - you will see Chief and Kurve doing the exact same.

The Thread is called: Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get Vaccinated.
That is the topic.
No worries mate, have it your way.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

For a change here is something on topic

For a change - here is something on topic

She's an anti vaxxer and a friend of the person whose tweet was posted in here and subsequently blew the thread up. Trying to maintain a movement off the back of a pandemic that most of us couldn't care less about now and are simply getting on with it.

She's an anti vaxxer and a friend of the person whose tweet was posted in here and subsequently blew the thread up. Trying to maintain a movement off the back of a pandemic that most of us couldn't care less about now and are simply getting on with it.
Neither I nor Melinda is to subject of this thread. Dr Fauci is. Stick to the topic.

Back