Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Came across this earlier.

My Talking Elcor.

elcor_23__product-main.png

Says 5 different phrases.

• Affectionately: I love you.
  • Uncontrollable Glee: Ha..Ha...that tickles.
  • Manipulative Begging: Can we go see Blasto 6....Pleaaaaase.
  • Superstitious Fear: Can you check under the bed for Reapers.
  • Continued Concern: Can you check the closet too.

hmm he was ok at best, still had some lifeless performances in ME3.

Can't agree, his voice acting was excellent in 3, and I can only assume those who think otherwise weren't tracking his progress particularly closely.

FemShep, on the other hand, sounded...like an actor who'd been told their character was a space marine hero.

Can't agree, his voice acting was excellent in 3, and I can only assume those who think otherwise weren't tracking his progress particularly closely.

FemShep, on the other hand, sounded...like an actor who'd been told their character was a space marine hero.

I played the series through several times assume away. There are better voice actors out there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty interesting info if that turns out to be true.

I hope there is more squad mates than just 7 (granted there will be some who stay on the ship when you're on missions). IMO, the squad mates were the best part of the ME Trilogy so the more the better in my eyes!

The ability to land on a planet and explore without a load screen would be pretty sweet. I like the idea of setting up colonies too (hopefully resource collection is more enjoyable than it has been in the past haha).

Please no God Space Child bs this time too Bioware. Also, better be plenty of renegade interrupt options! :D

Anyone know if ME4 will be part of another trilogy or just a stand alone game?

P.S still waiting for a remastered Mass Effect for PS4. :cool:

Pretty interesting info if that turns out to be true.

I hope there is more squad mates than just 7 (granted there will be some who stay on the ship when you're on missions). IMO, the squad mates were the best part of the ME Trilogy so the more the better in my eyes!

The ability to land on a planet and explore without a load screen would be pretty sweet. I like the idea of setting up colonies too (hopefully resource collection is more enjoyable than it has been in the past haha).

Please no God Space Child bs this time too Bioware. Also, better be plenty of renegade interrupt options! :D

Anyone know if ME4 will be part of another trilogy or just a stand alone game?

P.S still waiting for a remastered Mass Effect for PS4. :cool:
Loved ME2s amount of squad mates. Only didnt like Jack and Jacob. Miranda grew on me

Hopefully standalone and if it does well then a sequal.

Loved ME2s amount of squad mates. Only didnt like Jack and Jacob. Miranda grew on me

Hard to go past Garrus as a permanent squad member

Agreed - I think I liked all the squad mates, just that there were some I liked more than others.

IMO, ME2 was the best of the trilogy (or at least was my favourite) and I think that's down to having the best selection of squad mates.

I'd be sucked into this as well if it came out on the current gen consoles.

Same haha.

I've played all the content except the ME3 DLC (Citadel etc) so I'd be keen to give that a go given I've heard good things about it. Have deliberately talked myself out of buying the DLC on a few occasions in the hope a PS4 version comes out. :D

Same haha.

I've played all the content except the ME3 DLC (Citadel etc) so I'd be keen to give that a go given I've heard good things about it. Have deliberately talked myself out of buying the DLC on a few occasions in the hope a PS4 version comes out. :D

This genre has always been a favourite of mine. From Epic & Wing Commander on Amiga\PC to battlefront and Mass Effect, love them all.

Would be cool to control space battles in ME4.

Damn all nostalgic now.. found epic on youtube :)

Hard to go past Garrus as a permanent squad member
Best Bromance in space

Glad they're fixing the mako, that was a chore in ME1
I loved the mako. Gave a bunch of planets and the universe a sense of space. But I also gave characters conversations in my mind. Like it was Shep, Liara and Wrex in the Mako. Shep is captain so wouldn't drive but it's alliance tech so Liara had to drive. Was funny in my mind

Agreed - I think I liked all the squad mates, just that there were some I liked more than others.

IMO, ME2 was the best of the trilogy (or at least was my favourite) and I think that's down to having the best selection of squad mates.
ME1: Best story
ME2: Best story telling
ME3: Best game play

Give me the story of ME1, the story telling and character depth of ME2 (which ME1 had but not as good as ME2) and gameplay (with more features - I want my Normandy Space battle) of ME3 and that game will be the best game ever made.

I'm way too in love with this series...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back