FTA-TV MasterChef 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't know I was fixated on Ashleigh - though Billie and Jessie were looking good

And John's pork & under cooked rice didn't look that great.

How on earth John got an 8 for undercooked pork I will never know! Him and Rose GO HOME PLEASE!

John is just bad for television. If I have to watch his stupid ******* blank, wtf, my world is cashing, save the children face every night when G G or M approaches the bench, i'll buy a thermomix.

Eat a bag Johnny (no pun intended)
Yes I hate that blank look too as with his arrogant behaviour even towards the judges

And to be fair with that "eat a bag" he does like the utensil... So that's hardly an insult

Hope Sara crashes and burns tonight. I'm not a fan. Something about her turns me right off.

Not that this means anything but she looks very much like a girl I used to work with.
I don't mind her I must admit, although she can be a bit OTT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the blue team charged just a couple of dollars more for their pies etc they may have won.

My girl Ashleigh was the star of the blue team. If she gets eliminated tomorrow night instead of Rose I'll be pretty annoyed.

I don't think either team won or lost based on who was in their team tonight, it really was just a poor decision on the pricing of the pies. I don't think you can buy a fourntwenty pie for $3.50 these days, let alone a gourmet bakery pie.
Standard price would be more around the $5 mark. The other team were charging $7-8 weren't they?

$7.50 is realistic for a pie!? perhaps at Subiaco Oval!

Ultimately though, if you're a punter going to a Masterchef event, the price is not all that relevant. They might as well charge on the high side.

For a gourmet pie, yes, I thought it was a fair price. I would never pay that for a pie filled with mince meat. They were also raising money for charity, so again I'd pay a bit extra for that too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back