Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 27, 2004
central vic
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
west ham
Well this was pretty much a repeat of when we played them last year. Shocking kicking for goal, we got overrun in the midfield, Neita kicked 4 behinds again and we came back within 5 points but got beaten back.
What worries me is that it was a typical game from 2003, with James McDonald being our only senior midfielder who stood up, Biz and Robbo especially played very well and the rest of the team just playing badly. Only good outcomes were that McLean and Moloney were our best two players and I was actually happy to see some fire and a bit of dirtiness in our team, just don't give away any more 50's.

On the weekend Melb played ********. What annoyed me the most was when we were making a charge in the last quarter only down bye under a kick the ball goes into Carltons forward line and Wheatrley had a chance to get the ball. Seen 2 Carlton players coming turned his back and the Blues scored a goal and he done a couple of soft things in the game. Good signs were Mclean looks like he is going to have a great year also Robertson form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back