Multiplat Max Payne 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say roughly only 15 or so hours on story mode (Maybe a little less).

Really, the game sucked me in so much I forgot how long I was playing for at parts.

Best game of 2012 so far IMO.

It doesnt come out today everwhere says it comes out on the 18th Unless i am wrong or missed something.
It is Friday. It's 'today' in the US, and therefore likely online retailers too.

People are saying it is much less than that. But Max Payne 1 and 2 were short too.

Reviews have been pretty good.
The couple of reviews i read have said that the sp is not quite up to scratch, but the mp carries it over the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will be getting this for sure.

10-15 hours seems about right for a game like this. i don't think you'd want it to drag on too long.

HEALTH have done the soundtrack and it sounds ****ing awesome.

Yeah I beat the game last night, just wow, it's amazing. I played it on easy (haha) with free aim and actually really struggled! I can't believe websites like GameTrailers rated it down because it was too hard :S the story was incredible too, I hadn't finished Max Payne 1 or 2 in years and I'd forgotten the endings of those haha but it didn't affect me at all, but I'd still play them if you haven't.

Also it took me about 12 hours so it varies. I was a fan of the cutscenes, they may have taken up alot of the game but they were interesting and covered up the loading times haha.

Isn't it Friday?
Got the shipment early I guess.

EB have confirmed tomorrow. Not sure if it'll apply to everyone, but would expect so now.

Yeah, coming out tomorrow. Will be picking up my copy on Friday when i get back from qld conference. Hanging out with Randy Pitchford of Gearbox fame. Showing us Aliens Colonial Marines. /namedrop
Is that the one were you test/play and see all the new stuff Glenno?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back