McDougall.....Get Hungry or Go Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Mead
That you were devastated to see Trent Carroll leave fremantle, and that he was a brilliant pickup for us, and would be an excellent replacement for McIntosh?

Well even sabre can be right from time to time.

Yes, but what does that have to do with Doogs?

In this case sabre is talking out his arse. Doogs has the ability and desire we could want and when he gets some experience and a bit more strength to go with them he will be awesome. Possibly even as good as Carroll, but that's a huge ask.

(You'll all be wishing we never had the player sponsorship draft by the time I'm finished ;))

That you were devastated to see Trent Carroll leave fremantle, and that he was a brilliant pickup for us, and would be an excellent replacement for McIntosh?
Yes, but what does that have to do with Doogs?

Carroll ah yes... the elite of your defense...how safe you must feel.
No really I didnt mention him at all.
I was refering to my comment about McDougal amounting to nothing.

Re Doogs rangey frame, I seem to remember that Scott Cummings was similarly skinny as a young 'un before he started stuffing himself with the sponsor's product.

Cummings could have been an outstanding FF but for the fact that he was and remains a complete headcase.

Hopefully Doogs will turn out as capable but with a better head on his shoulders

Bit harsh for on the kid whos only played a handfull of games. They are always saying that the taller kids take longer to develop, so we need to give him time and opportunity to prove himself. I for one am a believer in him and have no doubt that hes going to play a vital role for our club in the future.

E4E.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Mc"Who?"gall needs to do something, anything really at a senior level, until such time, as much as you ridicule the estemmed moderator of the Fremantle board, you talk him up in a manner very reminiscent of old Sabre himself.

I guess I should add in some witty diatribe mentioning pots and kettles, but thats so two years ago.

Instead, get ****ed.

Originally posted by kuepper
What a waste of bandwidth.

Mc"Who?"gall needs to do something, anything really at a senior level, until such time, as much as you ridicule the estemmed moderator of the Fremantle board, you talk him up in a manner very reminiscent of old Sabre himself.

I guess I should add in some witty diatribe mentioning pots and kettles, but thats so two years ago.

Instead, get ****ed.

late night kuep - lack of sleep maybe ??

ahahaha

No, amazingly enough my sleep patterns are ok, but I do deal with alot of ****s at work, so thought I'd share my feelinsg with you guys, you know I love you really.

You pack of ****s.

ps We really all should have a beer at some stage

ahahaha

No, amazingly enough my sleep patterns are ok, but I do deal with alot of ****s at work, so thought I'd share my feelinsg with you guys, you know I love you really.

You pack of ****s.

ps We really all should have a beer at some stage

you're in sydeneny arenya ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put me down for one.

Ms Mead has also previously said she would be interested, and that lovely eagle fan lass i am sure w can put down for one.

Anyone else?

Put me down for one.

Ms Mead has also previously said she would be interested, and that lovely eagle fan lass i am sure w can put down for one.

Anyone else?

Kuepper. I will say this once, and only once.
Stop trying to get into my pants.

I reckon the way to go would be to have a pre-derby ****up, either at a boozer somewhere, or if someone would like to have their house trashed..?

Originally posted by Au_Blue#24
I reckon mission man and IP should be into it

I'd be into it... but as a general rule I don't drink much beer (unless its Kilkenny). I'm much more of a "whoite woine" drinker actually!! And yes, I also drive a 4WD. :eek:

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
I'd be into it... but as a general rule I don't drink much beer (unless its Kilkenny). I'm much more of a "whoite woine" drinker actually!! And yes, I also drive a 4WD. :eek:

So you are a chardonnay driner then...more proof that you are a closet Eagles supporter... :D

The facade is slipping IP.

Shall we all pitch in and buy IP a set of knitting needles? I think we have a good replacement for Kenny as our resident closet Eagles supporter :).

Originally posted by Mr Q
Shall we all pitch in and buy IP a set of knitting needles? I think we have a good replacement for Kenny as our resident closet Eagles supporter :).

can't knit to save me life... but if you get me some purple yarn I'd be willing to give it a go. New purple peter heaters for all you BF eagle "big boys" coming your way. Just be careful of what might slip out of all the holes from me dropped stitches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back