Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch Gillon McLachlan on SEN on the weekend? Apparently Vossy put the hard word on him about the Lions are Gillon spoke in a bit of depth about them being one of his most immediate priorities.

Would love to know what he said. Doesn't seem to be available as audio on the SEN website.

Still isn't as far as I can see and no joy from my couple of small attempts at getting SEN to post. Can anyone provide a reasonably in-depth summation of what was said?

To be perfectly honest I was overcome by the passion in his voice as he laid out all of the problems facing the Lions and the urgency of the situation. I'm sceptical of Gillon McLachlan being any different from Vlad because I think he will talk the talk but primarily play the consultant which is what his background is, but I sensed he was generally taken aback at the way Vossy went at him and hopefully some of it sunk it.

The SEN boys were genuinely taken aback by the way he took the opportunity to let him know in no uncertain terms that the club urgently needed funding in numerous areas that would allow us just to be competitive.

If we had to go to war I'd want M Voss leading me that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Voss - for the umpteeth time I say "Thank You" for what you have done for our club. Words will never express the gratitude or debt are owed. You have been paid well for your efforts no doubt - but you have given much more than you have received.

What's Vossy done? I know homes has been sacked and possibly sharpless but am at a loss with what Vossy has to do with it.

What's Vossy done? I know homes has been sacked and possibly sharpless but am at a loss with what Vossy has to do with it.

Voss gave it to Gillon McLachlan on Crunchtime on SEN on Saturday morning in a passionate plea for the AFL to step in and help Brisbane out of the financial, resource and manangent mess it is in. MCLachlan and everyone in the SEN box was gobsmacked at the passion and level of detail that he gave him.

Five days later we have action on a number of fronts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back