Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the clown who is suggesting we'll have to trade our first rounder next year for Beams if no deal is done this year. If no deal is done its PSD next year. Way too many ex-players in the media. Rather listen to reasonable people on BigFooty on Trade Week Radio than a few thick players.

Feel free to name the last big name player to make it to their desired club through the PSD.

Alright I'm out. That moron thinks Patfull will look around for more money.

Feel free to name the last big name player to make it to their desired club through the PSD.
Tippett, Cousins. Ball in the nation draft. It happens. And will happen again. No one else can match the offer we make for Beams, all he has to do is list a certain price and nominate for the PSD and he'd be ours.

Alright I'm out. That moron thinks Patfull will look around for more money.
Seems to barely know who Matthew Leuenberger is. By the way they are going on you'd think he was Tyrone Vickery

Luke Ball got there through the ND.

Tippett, Cousins. Ball in the nation draft. It happens. And will happen again. No one else can match the offer we make for Beams, all he has to do is list a certain price and nominate for the PSD and he'd be ours.

Adelaide was banned from trading Tippett.
No one was able to trade Cousins as he was returning to the game after a year out.
Ball was in the National Draft.

Thank you for proving my point given the lack of examples where a tradeable and well-known player (so excluding Jed Lamb, for example) has made it to their desired team through the PSD. PSD threats are laughable for anyone who doesn't have the first pick in the PSD, and I severely hope we don't have that honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide was banned from trading Tippett.
No one was able to trade Cousins as he was returning to the game after a year out.
Ball was in the National Draft.

Thank you for proving my point given the lack of examples where a tradeable and well-known player (so excluding Jed Lamb, for example) has made it to their desired team through the PSD. PSD threats are laughable for anyone who doesn't have the first pick in the PSD, and I severely hope we don't have that honour.
You forget GWS were big on Tippett too and they had the first pick in that PSD. But they took the hint that Tippett only wanted to play for the Swans and didn't get involved. No other club except maybe Gold Coast would draft Beams in the PSD because they know he wants to go to Queensland.

You forget GWS were big on Tippett too and they had the first pick in that PSD. But they took the hint that Tippett only wanted to play for the Swans and didn't get involved. No other club except maybe Gold Coast would draft Beams in the PSD because they know he wants to go to Queensland.
Pretty sure the AFL said both Lions and GWS couldn't afford Tippett's contract (which yes, was probably done deliberately).

Pretty sure the AFL said both Lions and GWS couldn't afford Tippett's contract (which yes, was probably done deliberately).

You remember correctly. :thumbsu:

You'd be wasted ;)

Here is a death sentence - have a shot every time Nathan Brown says something stupid.

I'm still recovering from taking a swig of beer every time bruce asked a question during the GF telecast.

I'm still recovering from taking a swig of beer every time bruce asked a question during the GF telecast.

Gee, he asks a lot of rhetorical questions, doesn't he?

For a drinking game have a shot of whiskey every time Dean says "pick 4 is a very good pick" during the interview.

Seriously, it isn't expected that he would lay out our game plan in its entirety before trading even starts, is it? The likelihood is that Pick 4 alone won't do the trick, but Warren ain't about to spell that out.

I still think we hold the whip hand.

Gee, he asks a lot of rhetorical questions, doesn't he?

ughhh the nightmarish memories, why are you so cruel. By the way how was the game? Pretty sure I passed out in the second, probably in sync with Bruce when Cyril got his hands on the ball (different ball to the one Bruce had his hands on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back