Moved Thread Media outlets and commentators that are against your team

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who in particluar that you think are media outlets and or commentators that always seam to be against you team.

Like crap can your team whne they are down and but when going well like to cut your team down as well.

Like a no win.

And have a bias against your team and never have anything good to say towards your team.

Also any footy shows as well that never give your team a look in

Dwayne Russell seems to barrack against alot. Hurts more considering where he come from

Dermott and Hudson were cheering on Essendon pretty hard on the weekend also

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Genuinely your best thread ever Timmo.

Damien Barrett is on a one-man crusade to try and get us stripped of our draft picks due to the historical racism claims against Clarko. It's honestly some of the most unprofessional and bizarre 'journalism' I've seen. He is relentless about it.

Caro is probably the only one that hates us, and that's been well observed by North and non-North supporters alike.

The rest I feel have a bit of apathy about us. During the whole Clarkson signing saga there was always an undertone of them feeling like North didn't have the right to get first access to a premium coach.

Whilst i've met the man himself in Sam McClure and is actually a ripping bloke i swear he has it out for us

I really don't pay attention to most of the gibberish these days it's just like a yo-yo

"Geelong are cooked..... Geelong are in my top 3 teams in the comp"

Caro Cornes Jon Ralph BT Dwayneo radio SEN and Croc media all against Collingwood
Plenty more but thats a start.

Every supporter group thinks there are certain journalists against their club.

Reality is, other than perhaps a very small handful of examples, journos don't pick on specific sides more than others and supporters just don't like hearing negative opinions about their club so think there must be more to it. Particularly in this day and age many journos are just generally negative in nature because it (sadly) drives clicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also what are your favourite and least favourite footy programs.

My favs the good old sunday footy show channel 9 its around 10am sundays love it it the way footy programs were back in the day.
Love sunday footy show and its fun but also informatative and insightfull so a well balanced show.
Least ill go for on the couch (now but best when healy ran it crap now but) or afl360 with robbo and footy classifyed only due to caro been on it

my all time fav is talking footy was around 10am sundays on channel 7 was the best no crap and too the point was brutally honest as well. Was around late 1980s and aired on tv right through the 1990s and ended in 2002ish.

Cameron Ling absolutely despises Port Adelaide and Garry Lyon wishes that there were no interstate teams in the VFL which pretty much says it all about what he thinks about footy clubs outside Victoria.

Damien Barrett. The guy is on a crusade for us to stay down.

Would have said Caro, but I think that was more to do with her beef with Jeff and Clarko.

Caro and Dermie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back