Moved Thread Media outlets and commentators that are against your team

Remove this Banner Ad

Corn hates us with a passion. Tipped us to lose to the Saints by 81 points to reinforce how much of a knob he is.

Caro has hated us forever, doubled down around the time she became the mouthpiece for the AFL to ship us off to the GC.
North get the worst press of any team, no contest.

I'd encourage neutrals to read North's wiki page history, been a never ending struggle!

Most seem to be against us but Caro, Barrett and Corn are the worst.

Surprisingly Dermie seems to like us but I think that's mainly due to Cunnington.

North get the worst press of any team, no contest.

I'd encourage neutrals to read North's wiki page history, been a never ending struggle!
Indeed. Including those w***ers at Windy Hill blocking our entry into the league so they could continue pilfering players from our zone.

You can tell BT hates the dees, was delicious seeing him continually pot their downfall in 2021

Every single media commentator mentioned above (except Johnno) blatantly and obviously hate the Dogs.

They are strange units to apparently hold so much hate for so many others also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Johnson, the bloke refuses to even tip us most weeks, even when we were winning flags mid dynasty.
I wouldn't say Cornesy hates us, he just knows what gets the most clicks.
Gerard Whateley seems to barrack against us a lot.

Can't think of any other off the top of my head. King loves us.

Gary lyon, Brad johnson try so hard to hide their hatred of us, can see right through them.

Also the two clowns on afl 360.

Dermott, brown, hodge, Dunstall seem to be alright though.

Huddo hates Collingwood. When we're losing he sounds genuinely excited. When we're winning he sounds like he's just going through the motions of commentating.

I also think Richo hates Nick Daicos and is just chomping at the bit to highlight any mistake he makes.

Genuinely your best thread ever Timmo.

Damien Barrett is on a one-man crusade to try and get us stripped of our draft picks due to the historical racism claims against Clarko. It's honestly some of the most unprofessional and bizarre 'journalism' I've seen. He is relentless about it.

You can tell BT hates the dees, was delicious seeing him continually pot their downfall in 2021

2022 Kosi goal against Carlton - Always makes me laugh, it's like funeral for BT

I don't think he's reallyyyy against Melbourne or any team for that matter, but he does seem to be biased for the bigger clubs in Collingwood, Richmond and Carlton.

For those saying David King for Geelong, I don't disagree, but if you've seen that Kayo documentary about the 2022 season, it was like about five popular pundits completely wrote the Cats off following the 2021 prelim: "No way in hell they'll be better in 2022"... that sort of stuff.

Coming at it from the other side, I've always got the sense that Garry Lyon and Jason Dunstall have a soft spot for the Cats. Like when Browny and Bucks are getting all excited about an in-form team, Lyon always seems to be the one to add Geelong to the discussion.

But in general, if your team is relevant/a contender, the commentators are going to be pretty open about barracking for the underdog when a potential upset is out. Take it as a mark of respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back