Bring-Back-Powell

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2005
Seattle
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners
Just a pathetic, disgraceful and unacceptable performance by a team that would barely make the finals If they were playing in the Eastern Football League - division 4 comp.

I'd love to give full credit to Port Adelaide, but they were a joke as well, just not as garbage as us. Plus Boak and Paul Stewart and their defenders got on top when it mattered.

I am so sick of this garbage. Every club bar Essendon must laugh at us every time we play Footy.

Can someone please explain what Mark Neeld and his 26 assistants coaches have brought to the table this year.

The Melbourne football club are a disgrace. And this is from a die hard Melbourne supporter who never misses a Vic game and is travelling to Canberra just to see his sorry excuse of a club play GWS in Rd 22.

Y
Just a pathetic, disgraceful and unacceptable performance by a team that would barely make the finals If they were playing in the Eastern Football League - division 4 comp.

I'd love to give full credit to Port Adelaide, but they were a joke as well, just not as garbage as us. Plus Boak and Paul Stewart and their defenders got on top when it mattered.

I am so sick of this garbage. Every club bar Essendon must laugh at us every time we play Footy.

Can someone please explain what Mark Neeld and his 26 assistants coaches have brought to the table this year.

The Melbourne football club are a disgrace. And this is from a die hard Melbourne supporter who never misses a Vic game and is travelling to Canberra just to see his sorry excuse of a club play GWS in Rd 22.
Yes they were terrible, but they'll win two more games this season

doubt that theyll beat GCS if its at metricon (with the way GCS are playing atm)-though that said im not sure with the way bombers are playing atm that wed be able to account for Gold coast either

If you fly from Seattle to Victoria every week just to see the Dees play then you definitely come under the "die hard" category, that's simply amazing :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back