Melbourne vs. GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel for Green, one our best players during the noughties (as an indicator, would be one of the only dee's you'd put in your dream team :rolleyes: ). Appointed captain after a terrible decision to dump another senior player and leader in McDonald. Rightly appointed over the next best candidate at the time in Beamer for a season. Lost form and his greatest leadership quality, leading by example on field, and now knocked from pillar to post for celebrating a rare day out in what could be the last of his career.

I'll remember the Brad Green that consistenly went back with the flight and had a deadly left foot. Others are entitled to their own opinion, of course.

Flogged? You won by 7 goals....and that was after leading by 40 points at quarter time. Congratulations on your win against Ablett, Bennell and 20 witches hats. I'm sure you'll sing that song proudly today.

You're absolutely right, how dare Melbourne fans enjoy a win after the season we've had, what a bunch of losers...

:rolleyes:

I guess when you're this terrible any win is like a grand final.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha the hate is strong in this one. :D My point raised a little while ago about how much people hate us is proving evident once again in this thread. Anyway, once again a good win in what has been a crap year.

Yeah against a team that your mob....do I really have to continue with this?

A Richmond fan giving us s**t about beating GCS. Nice, irony at it's absolute best.

Good for Melbourne, all I did was have a laugh at Brad Green and then point out that you came straight home so you can log on to BF and start some e-arguments. Good luck bro.

Alright, fess up, which one of you writes AFL.com.au match reports:

"while Green booted an equal career-best five goals, celebrating each with far more enthusiasm than a game in August between 16th and 18th might warrant."

It was good of Melbourne to take advantage of beating the Suns while they had an U/19 team in - they won't beat them for another 7-8 years.

It was good of Melbourne to take advantage of beating the Suns while they had an U/19 team in - they won't beat them for another 7-8 years.
To answer your troll, they are the second game this year that we've been older than on average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better requisition some comic books for BLPC. Should keep him entertained and out of our hair for a while.

So true. And it's the same lines he uses over, and over, and over. Brain capacity of a turnip.

Indeed. Seems to be a human-turnip hybrid of some kind...

WxxyY.jpg

Well it was only the second time this year we've fielded a more experienced side than the opposition, so we have to take advantage of it. The other game was against GWS if you were wondering.

Actually the suns have been averaging around 23y/o and Melbourne around 24, but hey, if you want to makes things up to help you sleep at night, you go for it girl :thumbsu:

Melbourne posters need to lighten up or just cop their right whack.

The main board likes an easy kill. They've all circled over North Melbourne 115, Ratten, Port and Rich losing to expansions, and now Primus. Couple this with the tanking debate rearing its head again this week, people naturally rooting for the underdog, and just generally trying to liven up a dull game and we have this thread. I hardly doubt its representative of people's "hatred" of MFC.

The main board likes an easy kill. They've all circled over North Melbourne 115, Ratten, Port and Rich losing to expansions, and now Primus. Couple this with the tanking debate rearing its head again this week, people naturally rooting for the underdog, and just generally trying to liven up a dull game and we have this thread. I hardly doubt its representative of people's "hatred" of MFC.
We've seen this happen to us on the MB 15 times this year. Its kind of the straw that breaks the camels back.

So, you think we shouldn't reply to stupid posts? This is a footballing forum, what the * else are we meant to do here?

Seriously, some people...

And within that short message, the purpose of BF so eloquently and simply encapsulated. Sir, your wisdom is self-evident. My hat is off.

qxAAQ8.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back