Melbourne Vs Richmond, April 24, 7.10pm - MCG ANZAC Eve

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep ...

Grigg, C Ellis, McIntosh, Chaplin, Townsend, Lambert, Rioli, Menadue, Morris, Batchelor - either absolute shit or not ready for the AFL.

And then you've got those average, serviceable players like Lloyd, Vickery, Maric and Astbury.

Wow ....

Six teams played today, 5 of them are dead set teams that would be first picks for the AFL Second Division.

AND BELIEVE ME WITH THE CRAP I'VE SEEN THIS WEEKEND NOT JUST THESE TEAMS TODAY BUT PORT ADELAIDE , WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THEM.
FRUSTRATION AND SECOND RATE TEAM MATES, NOT READY FOR AFL ARE PLAYING AT RICHMOND AND COTCHEN FINALLY SNAPS AND GIVES THE FOREARM SHUFFLE NICE AND HARD INTO A DEMONS HEAD. He's gone ! But his team is shit.
Some one tell me??? When your right next to a player both trying to fight for the ball( a loose ball unpossessed) , that you can turn your back on the loose ball,that's in no ones possession , as a Melbourne player did tonight, third or last quarter?
But he took hold of the Richmond bloke and man handled him out of the way, not a PUSH, he actually took hold of him and moved him away off the ball, the Richmond opponent was not in possession , and the tackler was between the Richmond player and the ball, someone explain why that's not holding the man or blocking or infringing , if you go head to head to punch or knock the ball its a contest , if you whack an arm by accident its a hitting the arm bullshit call, yes no ? But twice tonight I have seen a player turn from the ball and attack grab or push an opponent, and, what the difference is, if you understand what I'm saying, is these two occasions the tackler turned totally away from his objective , THE BLOODY FOOTBALL!!!
What about players caught in a good tackle and held and lose the ball, NOTHING Called tonight , when it was embafflement wild guesses., and that backside licker Basil, raving about how magnificent it is , this wonderful understood game of ours. Our game is magnificent not the crap I saw tonight.
And anyone out there who is reading this and don't agree , you are either blind or your satisfied with RUGBALL, or FOOTBY, I 'm not , most of the game is great , but the umpiring is ruining what is happening out there, its not the individuals, although some of them think they are as big as the game , its the way the rules have to be called under instruction from which dip stick in the AFL umpire administration.

Umpires let the tackles and packs go on TOO LONG , this is causing packs like 2005 and Sydney, surely its not just me seeing this , I am not making it up have a look, and its not sour grapes either, my team won this weekend, a higher standard of pack forming rubbish , but it was still there!

This is the body of the AFL that just changes things without any input at all from the public, who sees this , the game is very close to being something else.

They just make their own decisions, change some thing every year, and some times every week, and well if its only me , and I don't think it is , but really , who the hell does the AFL think they are, we own them, if we don't spend they don't get money, yet we can't understand half the stuff going on, on a game day.
Gillan McGlaglen is he some kind of blind mullett or something? That's my rant , I don't give a shit about the games this weekend, my mob won. All I care about is the result because the rugby this year is too hard to understand, And I watched all but one I think. Fed up!

Here is a last thought, how many times do you hear the crowd on TV screaming "BALL" heard it last night heard it today, I just don't know what's being called , people whinging about Poppys free, It was a mark, have a look.

Our game is not that complicated that it needs all this over adjudication, umpires are not high court judges , but they can change a game!

Something is not right . AFL look into it. Only a handfull of things but they need fixing.

The media won't say because they are sycophants to their employer!!!!!!!!

Six teams played today, 5 of them are dead set teams that would be first picks for the AFL Second Division.

AND BELIEVE ME WITH THE CRAP I'VE SEEN THIS WEEKEND NOT JUST THESE TEAMS TODAY BUT PORT ADELAIDE , WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THEM.
FRUSTRATION AND SECOND RATE TEAM MATES, NOT READY FOR AFL ARE PLAYING AT RICHMOND AND COTCHEN FINALLY SNAPS AND GIVES THE FOREARM SHUFFLE NICE AND HARD INTO A DEMONS HEAD. He's gone ! But his team is shit.
Some one tell me??? When your right next to a player both trying to fight for the ball( a loose ball unpossessed) , that you can turn your back on the loose ball,that's in no ones possession , as a Melbourne player did tonight, third or last quarter?
But he took hold of the Richmond bloke and man handled him out of the way, not a PUSH, he actually took hold of him and moved him away off the ball, the Richmond opponent was not in possession , and the tackler was between the Richmond player and the ball, someone explain why that's not holding the man or blocking or infringing , if you go head to head to punch or knock the ball its a contest , if you whack an arm by accident its a hitting the arm bullshit call, yes no ? But twice tonight I have seen a player turn from the ball and attack grab or push an opponent, and, what the difference is, if you understand what I'm saying, is these two occasions the tackler turned totally away from his objective , THE BLOODY FOOTBALL!!!
What about players caught in a good tackle and held and lose the ball, NOTHING Called tonight , when it was embafflement wild guesses., and that backside licker Basil, raving about how magnificent it is , this wonderful understood game of ours. Our game is magnificent not the crap I saw tonight.
And anyone out there who is reading this and don't agree , you are either blind or your satisfied with RUGBALL, or FOOTBY, I 'm not , most of the game is great , but the umpiring is ruining what is happening out there, its not the individuals, although some of them think they are as big as the game , its the way the rules have to be called under instruction from which dip stick in the AFL umpire administration.

Umpires let the tackles and packs go on TOO LONG , this is causing packs like 2005 and Sydney, surely its not just me seeing this , I am not making it up have a look, and its not sour grapes either, my team won this weekend, a higher standard of pack forming rubbish , but it was still there!

This is the body of the AFL that just changes things without any input at all from the public, who sees this , the game is very close to being something else.

They just make their own decisions, change some thing every year, and some times every week, and well if its only me , and I don't think it is , but really , who the hell does the AFL think they are, we own them, if we don't spend they don't get money, yet we can't understand half the stuff going on, on a game day.
Gillan McGlaglen is he some kind of blind mullett or something? That's my rant , I don't give a shit about the games this weekend, my mob won. All I care about is the result because the rugby this year is too hard to understand, And I watched all but one I think. Fed up!

Here is a last thought, how many times do you hear the crowd on TV screaming "BALL" heard it last night heard it today, I just don't know what's being called , people whinging about Poppys free, It was a mark, have a look.

Our game is not that complicated that it needs all this over adjudication, umpires are not high court judges , but they can change a game!

Something is not right . AFL look into it. Only a handfull of things but they need fixing.

Someone run over your cat?

Hardwick pulls Cotch from the ground with the message 'WTF we going to say this week?'
Deep problems at Richmond way deeper than football. Coach in strife , no chance of fast breaks , no Richmond player can run up and down the ground long enough . Except for Jack! What does Damien say to them? Maybe there is too many under talented boys he's picked up.

Tl;Dr.

Excellent ham and cheese melt. Would read again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back